Chapter 4

Bakugo POV
As I'm checking out at the local grocery store I hear a quick chime coming from my phone. I check and it's Kiri asking about a...... Sleepover?

              Manly Bros Chat 😤🤜🤛💥🪨

SharkBoy🦈❤️ Hey Bakubro!

BlastyBoy💥🧡 What do you want Shitty Hair?

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Do you want to Come to the sleepover with me?

BlastyBoy💥🧡...... Sleepover?

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Yeah! Ya know a sleepover!

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ The thing when you stay at someone else's house?

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ You play fun games...

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ You do makeovers...

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Tell secrets...

BlastyBoy💥🧡 Shark-Face

BlastyBoy💥🧡 I know what a goddamned sleepover is.

BlastyBoy💥🧡 I was Five once too.

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ please comeee

BlastyBoy💥🧡 no

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ cmon! Why not?

BlastyBoy💥🧡 Where is at? With who?

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Just with the gang. It's at Mina's.

BlastyBoy💥🧡 I don't know.

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Pretty Pretty Pleaseeeee🥺

BlastyBoy💥🧡....

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ 🥺🥺🙏🙏

BlastyBoy💥🧡 fine.

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Yaayyyyy

BlastyBoy💥🧡 But!

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ but..???

BlastyBoy💥🧡 I can leave whenever I want if you shitty extras annoy me.

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ Of course!

SharkyBoy🦈❤️ I'll tell Mina now.

Kirishima POV

"Yesssss!"

I pump my fist in the air. We are still just sitting on the couch and my sudden burst of excitement causes a couple people to stare. I quickly put my hand down and everyone goes back to their business.

Mina looks up at me excitedly
"Did he say yes??"

"Mm-hm! He said ok but he has to be able to quote, un-quote 'leave whenever I want if you extras annoy me' "

"At least it's something. Kami since you're in charge of snacks make sure to grab some for Bakugo too. Oh! And Sero make sure to grab Jirou and Hakegure to invite them."

"Will do Mina!" Sero replies
Kami looks up from his phone and gives a thumbs up. "Well. Im heading to bed early. Have a nice night everyone!" Mina says as she starts to stand up.
"Good Night Mina!"

"Hah me too, goodnight guys"
Kami follows her to the dorm hallway.

I look at the time.
Wow it's already 7:00 PM? Dang.
Us and everyone else in the common room waves good night to Mina and Kami as they walk away and we all start to wind down and slowly filter out of the room ourselves.

Mina POV
"Yesssss!"

Kiri pumps his fist in the air. The group is still just sitting on the couch and Kiri's sudden burst of excitement causes a couple people to stare. I text Kami the code word and then I turn to Kirishima.
"Did he say Yes!?!?"

"Mm-hm! He said ok but he has to be able to quote, un-quote 'leave whenever I want if you extras annoy me' "

"At least it's something. Kami since you're in charge of snacks make sure to grab some for Bakugo too." I descreet motion toward his phone he looks down, his eyes scanning the screen.  Kami looks up from his phone and gives a thumbs up.
Perfect. It's all going according to plan.
"Well. Im heading to bed early. Have a nice night everyone!" I say as I start to stand up.
"Good Night Mina!"

As I enter the dorm hallway I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and it's Kaminari.
"The plan is set." he whispers to me smirking.
I grin and reply
"Code: Poprocks has been set in motion."

End of Chapter
A/N Make sure to get some rest! And as always drink some water. Have a great Day/Night!