Chapter 3

Bakugo POV

I squint my eyes as the morning sunlight filters through. It's... Oddly peaceful. I go to turn over and re-fluff my pillow.
Damn. This pillow is really stiffff......
I fully look up and see
Kirishima?
KIRISHIMA.
I quickly scramble off of him and end up falling off the couch I guess we fell asleep on. After we finished that animal documentary I must of fallen asleep on him.
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I used him as a pillow!! A CHESt PILLOw. That is probably the fucking most embarrassing thing I have ever done!
However in my panicked state I ended hitting my head on the corner of my desk.
"SHIT!"
I probably said that too loud because Kiri starts to sit up and rub his eyes.
"Bakugo? Where am I?" he says sleepily.
Then he makes eye contact with me and his eyes widen.
"Bakubro you good? That sounded like it hurt.."
He starts to get up. He holds out his hand to help me up and I take it. I start to brush my clothes with my hands, getting any dirt and dust off. 
As I mumble a quick thanks, I head toward the mini kitchenette located in the personal dorm rooms. It's just a mini fridge, sink, a small stove, and some cabinets, but it's enough so I don't have to use the main cooking area and socially interact with those stupid extras.
However, when I turn around there's Kirishima following me like a puppy, still half asleep.

"Aren't you going back to your dorm?" I grumble at him still reeling from the incident earlier.
"But Bakubrooooo"
"But Bakubro what?" I reply, starting to get irritated.
"Can't you just make me breakfast in here? I have barely any food in my dorm, and it's like 1:00 so the breakfast area in the main dorms is closed for clean up."
He complained using his puppy eyes. I can't say no to them...

"Whatever Shitty hair. Just get ready while I get you some breakfast."

I finish making us breakfast, some eggs, bacon, and rice while Kiri sits down at the desk we did homework last night. He had gelled up his hair to the normal spikes and  is scarfing his food down like he hasn't eaten in days.

"Slow down. If you keep eating that fast you'll choke."

"Awwww Bakubro cares about me!" he mockingly says in a sing-song tone of voice.
I turn my head to hide my blush. "No I don't bastard! I just don't want a dead body on my hands... Dumbass"
He let's out a small laugh and continues eating, just more slowly this time.

Kirishima POV

After Bakugo and I head out to the common room we end up parting ways. Bakugo had to go out to get some more food because he used up the rest of his eggs making me breakfast and I didn't want bother him anymore, so I went to go hang out with the rest of the gang. We had christened the friend group 'Bakusquad' it consists of Me, Bakugo, Mina, Kaminari, Jirou, and Sero. As I head over to them on the common couches I overhear a part of their conversation...

"yeah... Well have to invite the others though!"
"I'll make sure to bring my new face masks!..."

As go and sit down next to Kaminari, Mina turns to me typing rapidly on her phone.

"Hey Kiri! We were just making plans for all of us to have a sleepover. You wanna come?"

"I'm down! When is it?"

"This Friday night in my dorm. Can you bring some of your hair products? For makeovers. "

"Sure!"
A little while passes by and suddenly Mina lets out a groan and tilts her head back.

I look up and quickly ask "Is everything okay?"
Mina let's out a agitated sigh.
"Ughhhhhhh.....I'm trying to get Bakugo to come but he keeps refusing. "

Then everyone starts looking at me.

"Umm...  guys?"
Sero speaks up "Kirishima! You can probably convince bakugo to come!"

"Why me though?"
Now Kaminari is the one that speaks upbut what he says is... surprising to say the least.
"He'll listen to you, right? Aren't you guys dating?"

Wait. What?

"W-what?! No of course not. He's just a friend!??"

"Really? You're the only one he tolerates. Everyone assumed you guys are a thing. " Jirou adds.

Mina sighs. "It doesn't matter if they're dating. What matters is that he listens to Kiri." She turns to me using her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I'll ask him."

A/N
Have a Good Night/Day! Make sure to drink some water.❤️