Courts house

Jen's pov:

It feels like forever, Courtney has been in the bathroom for way too long.
I went to courts fridge too see if she had something i could grab while I was waiting. But Coco had probably already taken all of the good stuff which left a cucumber, some left over milkshake and a couple of other thing that I didn't know what it was.
I was looking over to see court staring at me like I was completely stupid just starting at the fridge not taking something.

C: Hey, I guess you couldn't wait for me to come back huh?

J: Well you where taking so long so I went to look if you had something that I could eat.

C: Ok then but I was gonna ask you if you had any plans for tomorrow night?

J: Uhh, no I don't think so.

C: Great because I was thinking of taking you to that great Mexican restaurant again. You in?

J: Omg,  yes I love that place ofc I'm in!

C: Great then I'll see you there at 8:00 pm tomorrow.

J: Ok see you there.

It always feels so weird to leave courts house because it feels like a second home but I have to get home to the dogs. So I thanked Court and went out to my car thinking how nice it is to have a friends like Courtney always being there for me and caring.

Note:
Pls tell me if I should continue!
Stay safe<3