Chapter 30

Draco's pov
_________
After y/n left, I cleaned and picked up the pieces of the bottle I threw on the ground earlier. There was y/n's blood on it and it made me feel sick. How could I have been so aggressive. If I don't change for her I'll lose her. Maybe not today but surely later. And I can't let that happen.

"Draco ? Are you in there ?" a woman voice called from behind my door. I opened it and found Granger standing there with her eyes full of tears. "You wanna come in for a minute ?" I asked hugging her. "There is a meeting with the others in the room of requirement. This is why I'm here." "Oh, alright then. Let's go." I smiled and we walked to the room.

Neville, Luna, Ron, Cho and George were already there. This is sad to be reunited in such consequences but it is great to see them again. I wasn't really their friend back in school but when we grow up everything change...even our friendships.

Hermione and I sat up next to them and Ron got up and started to speak "Not so long ago we created this army. We learned how to fight and how to defend ourselves. A certain Malfoy didn't make things easy for us but here he is now. He helped us win this second war. Even if we lost people we loved, we must keep our head up. This is what they would want us to do...what Harry would want us to do. He was our best friend and the bravest man I've ever know. As you may kmow Harry was the DADA teacher. He really wanted to teach the students how to defend themselves and how to fight. As he did with us in Dumbledore's army. I am telling you this because I want us to teach the students what Harry wanted to teach them. I know we already have another job but we can choose a day or a week per person. This is what Professor Snape would also have wanted for his school. A place with the brightest and strongest students. Thank you for listening. Remember that crying isn't being weak. Crying is a path you have to take to have access to a happier life."

We all hugged while crying after Ron's words and got out of the room heading to the Great all. We ate our lunch and discussed about how we will be doing to teach the students and still work for our other job. Hermione and I already teach students Transfiguration and Potions but it doesn't matter for us. We want to teach Harry's students too. We must do it to feel better about his death. Doing this will make us feel like he is still here. And I want Professor Snape to be proud of how Hogwarts is going without him but still honouring him.

"Okay so Hermione you will start teaching DADA on Monday then I'll do it on Tuesday, Luna on Wednesday, Neville on Thursday and Draco on Friday. Next Monday, it will be Cho. And George on next Tuesday. Then we start over, Hermione on Wednesday,... The schedule of what we must teach will be written by the person who taught the day before so the next person will know what to teach that day. We will meet on Sundays to talk about the students work." Ron explained. "It sounds good to me" George smiled and we all agreed.

"I must go now. See you later guys." Hermione got up and went out of the Great Hall. We then all left after chatting some more minutes.

I made my way to my room. Y/n must arrive soon. I was about to unlock my door but it was already done. I opened the door and took my wand ready to curse the person who just had trespassed in my room. I enter my bedroom and found y/n sitting on my bed. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white shirt. "Hi sir. Had a good day ?" She said in a provocative tone. "It was good but I feel like you're going to make it even better." I smirked. "I could but if you want me to, you must do everything I'll ask you." "I like the sound of that." "Don't speak unless I tell you to !" She shouted and I nodded. I like make her feel like she's in control.

"Down on your knees !" I did as she said. "I want you to beg me to let you fuck me." "Not gonna do that." "Beg me !" Being bossy actually suits her pretty well. "Please let me fuck you. I want to put my dick inside of this beautiful mouth of yours too." "Say it louder ! I can't hear you." "Don't make me beg again, y/n." "Beg me or you won't have anything from me."

y/n's pov
_______
He got up and grabbed me by the neck making my back hit the nearest wall. "I can let you take control but it doesn't mean I don't have it anymore. I'll always have it so now do what I'll ask you to." "Yes sir." "Get down on your knees !"

"Open you mouth" he unzipped his pants and let it fell on the floor with his boxer. I could now see his erection and I knew I did a great job by being bossy because he was already turned on. I opened my mouth and he put his dick inside it. "Now suck me !" I was sucking him and I could see his back arching by pleasure. "You're so fucking good at this y/n." he moaned. He didn't let me finish and lift me to throw me on his bed. He ripped off my clothes and thrust himself inside me. My back arched and I couldn't stop moaning louder and louder. "Plea- please g- go fasteR" I moaned. "As you wish sweetheart" Sweetheart? Wait ! Only my father called me that and also...I opened my eyes on it was Tom. He was the one fucking me. I pushed him and got up of the bed.

"What's going on y/n ? Did I hurt you or something?" I hear Draco's voice. I looked back at the bed and there was no sign of Tom. Just a confused and naked Draco. "Uhm...no...sorry. I don't know why I acted like that. I just...got scared." I couldn't tell him about Tom. I first had to find why I saw him and if he was really there or if it was just my imagination. "Scared by what ?" He insisted. "Nothing. Forget it. I'm really tired. Can we just go to sleep ?" "Uhm... yes...of course." he seemed disappointed and hurt but I had no other choice.