Chapter 31

y/n's pov
_______
It was Monday. School started again and it was good to see everyone back in robe fo breakfast in the Great Hall. Those past days everyone was wearing pants and sweater or some other stuff like that. Nobody wanted to make to effort to dress well.

"Hey my favourite person. How are you doing?" Pansy hugged me. "I'm great thank you." I said half aware of what I was saying.  "I'm great too thank you, y/n. What did I do last night? That's a good question. I had sex with a guy. Oh wow that's a great news Pansy, who is it ? I'm glad you ask my supposed to be best friend." I heard her talking sarcastically. "Yeah sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. So who's the lucky guy ? And does Blaise know ?" "The lucky guy is Nolan Diggory. And yes Blaise knows. We had a threesome." "A threesome ?" I almost shouted. "Yes but avoid to tell it to everyone" We laughed. "So Nolan is Cedric's little brother ? Isn't he two years younger than us ?" "He is but you remember how hot Cedric was ? Nolan is a thousand times hotter."

"Hey guys." Blaise and a tall boy approached the table. "It's him." Pansy whispered to my ear. "Hey. I'm y/n. You must be Nolan." "Hi. Nice to meet you, y/n." "So you're in Hufflepuff ?" "Yes how do you know ?" "Your robe." I laughed. "Oh yeah shit."

"Ready to start studying again ?" Nott sat down with us. "Not really but we don't have any other choice." Pansy answered. "Where is Oliver by the way ?" I asked. "Training the Griffyndor quidditch team." "Oh yeah right. I can't wait to see the next game. I think we all need some entertainment." I added and they all agreed.

"We must go to class now or we're all gonna be late." Blaise told us. "Since when do you actually care about school ?" Pansy joked. "Since now. It's never too late. So if you please, I'm going to class." He got up laughing. "Can we miss the first class. I don't want to get up." Pansy said. "Okay but don't make it a habit." "Thank you bestie !" She hugged me. The others left to class and Pansy and I stayed alone in the Great Hall.

"So what were you thinking about ?" She asked me. "When ?" "Just some minutes ago. When you were lost in your thoughts. What were you thinking about ?" she smirked. "Nothing." "Come on. I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything." "Yesterday I talked with Tom-" "How dares he come back here ! Did he hurt you ?" "Pansy ! I'm alright. This is not what it's about... After I talked to him I waited for Draco in his room. And while we were having sex...I saw Tom instead of Draco. It looked so real...I really thought he was there...I don't know why it happened." "Have you told Draco about it ?" "No I haven't. I don't think I should." "Why ? There is nothing wrong with you. Unless you imagined Tom instead of Draco because you like the fact that Tom is a badass fucking killer. I mean...he is really hot and kind of mysterious you know..." "Is that supposed to be helpful, Pansy ?" "Not really. Sorry. But between us...don't deny it, he is the bad guy every girl wants to sleep with ? Seriously you're not going to tell me I'm not right ?" "Shut up. Let's go to class. I don't want to miss the second period." We laughed and walked to DADA.

"Hello everybody, have a seat. As you all know Harry Potter died some days ago. He was a really closed friend of mine. He was actually my best friend since we were sitting where you all are sitting right now. We decided to give you DADA because we know Harry loved teaching you. So everyday you will have a new teacher and then back to me." Professor Granger explained. "Who are the others ?" a random Hufflepuff asked. "Professor Malfoy, he will give you Potions and DADA now as I will give you DADA and Transfiguration. Then there is Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Cho Chang and George Weasley." "And who is gonna be our teacher tomorrow?" Pansy asked. "Ron Weasley. Now let's get this class started. We are going to start a new chapter about duel. During the week we will learn curses, hexes and jinxes useful in a duel and on Friday we will practice those in the room of requirements. Your first practice will be with Professor Malfoy, the next one with Professor Lovegood and then with me." She said. She then talked about some curses we will be learning tomorrow and after an eternity, class was dismissed.

We were heading to our second class and on the way Pansy asked me "Why is everybody looking at you today?" "They aren't. What makes you think that ?" I answered laughing. "Look by yourself." I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on at school today. I was mostly lost in my thoughts so I looked around me and Pansy was right. Everybody was looking at me. And not the way people look at the hot popular girl in movies but the way people look at the nerd who's the favourite student of every teacher. "Why are they looking at me like that ?" I said worried. "I don't know. It could be because of you and Professor Malfoy." she answered. "If it is because of that, why now ? They saw us kissing days ago." "Maybe because there was the war then Harry and your father...maybe they weren't focus on you at that time and now they are." "Anyway I don't care what they think. Let's just go to class." Pansy grabbed my arm and we walked together to Potions.

"Sit down everyone. We will start with the last potion of your book. It is an important one that you will often need if you become an auror." Draco said. "And if we don't want to become an auror, can we go to Hogsmeade ?" a Slytherin asked. "It is also important to know even if you don't want to become an auror so you all must learn how to do it." Everyone sighed and started to read the pages about the potions.

Five minutes later, someone knocked at the classroom door. Professor McGonagall was standing in the door frame "Mister Malfoy and Miss Snape could you please follow me to my office." she said in a serious tone. Draco and I made eye contact and I then gave a worried look at my friends. I got up and left the classroom. "Class is dismissed." Draco said before leaving too. We followed McGonagall and arrived in her office.

"Sit down please." She told us. "We waited before talking to both of you about it but it's time now. Mister Malfoy, you should know that any kind of relationship is strictly forbidden between a student and a teacher. I'm sorry but in regards of the relationship you have with Miss Snape I must fire you. You're no longer a Potions teacher here at Hogwarts." She gave Draco a letter that he signed meaning he had to leave the castle in the next 24 hours.

"And for you, Miss Snape, I know it's been hard lately but I think you were really aware of the risks you were taking by developing a relationship with a teacher. Am I right ?" "Yes professor. You are perfectly right." "I'm sorry y/n but I must expel you from Hogwarts." "You can't do that Professor. She must finish her schooling. You can't expel her and spoiled the rest of her life because of me." Draco shouted. "I'm sorry but this is the law. Now both of you must pack up your bags to leave in the next 24 hours." Professor McGonagall said getting up with her eyes full of tears.