Chapter 15

y/n's pov
_______
I woke up really happy. We are finally tomorrow. I mean today then. Yesterday was endless. So much things happened but everything is fine for once. I got up and made my way to the Great Hall.

I saw my friends and sat with them. We talked a little but we were stopped by my father "I have something important to tell you. There is a new student. He already studied here but several years ago. I know it can be unbelievable but he is still young enough to study here now. Some of you already know him but with another name. I want all of you to stay calm. The person here standing next to me was brought back to life by somebody I am not going to mention. I will spare you the details because there is no logic at what happened. Anyway the person standing here is not the same as he supposed to be. The life gave him another chance to live a better life. So his name is Tom Riddle. And you may know him as Voldemort. But like I said before he is totally different so I want all of you to respect him and treat him as all the other students. Thank you for your attention. Now you can eat before going to class."

I heard several people talking about Tom. Some were afraid and others were comprehensive. Tom walked to our table and sat next to me. "I think it's going to be okay. My father can be very persuasive." I smiled. "I hope so. Your father told me I have all the same classes as you so I was wondering if maybe you could give me your books so I can see what you've already done." "Yes of course I will give it to you after school." We finished eating and went to our first class : Potions.

I sat next to Nott and Tom sat behind us. Draco entered the classroom and give us a sheet of paper. "So today it's a surprise test. I want to know if you are good without being prepared. The sheet is on your desk so you can start whenever you want. I advice you to start now if you want to have the time to finish." he did a little smile and sat down at his desk.

Tom had to do the test because he still have memories from his past and he was a very smart guy. Having extra classes with Draco actually helped me because I think I did the test well. I knew all the answers for once so I hope that this time I'll deserve my grade. 'What do you mean ?' 'Bloody hell Tom ! You scared me !' 'Sorry I didn't want to. So what do you mean ?' 'Nothing. I'll explain it to you later.' Class ended and we made our way to Herbology.

At the end of the class I gave my books to Tom and then went to Draco's room. Tom had now his own dorm so Draco and I will be alone.

"Hi beautiful. It's been a long time we haven't been a little bit alone" Draco smirked. "If you say so but for me it feels more like we haven't been alone together like since Sunday or something." I giggled. "You know what I mean." "I don't." "I missed you, y/n. I want you."

I sat on him and wrapped my leg around his waist. I felt his dick getting harder under me. He put his hands on my thighs and with one he made his way to under my skirt and with the other he grabbed my neck. "Do you want to try something new ?" he smirked at me. "Definitely" I bit my lip which I could see turned him on a little more. He got up and took something out of his drawer.

"What is it ?" I asked curious about the next part "A blindfold. I will put it on your eyes so you won't see anything." "How am I supposed to have pleasure if I can't even see your perfect body ?" I smiled. "You'll see." He put the blindfold on my eyes and now all I could see was the darkness.

He pushed me on his bed and started to stroke my whole body from up and down with his thumb. He took off my skirt and my shirt. The coldness already hit my whole body giving me shivers. Draco took off my underwear and got up. Where the fuck did he go to ? I waited for him in the coldness of his room but then I felt something really colder hit my skin. It started from my neck and went to my leg leaving a wet mark on my whole skin. It can seem weird but Draco just used an ice cube and it made me moan.

He saw that I was already turned on so without telling me he put two of his fingers inside of me and went deeper at every move. I moaned his name several times by the pleasure he was giving me. "How do you like it so far?" he asked me while putting another finger. "It- it is- amazing." "And it's only the beginning." He put his fingers out of me and switched my position so now I was facing the bed. I heard his pants falling on the floor and then he put his dick inside my ass. He went faster and deeper while giving me little slaps on each buttock. The pleasure I was feeling was so high that I had to grab the bed sheets and buried my head in a pillow to stop me from moaning too loud.

He switched my position again so I was now facing him. He put his dick inside me and did little movement before filling me up. I cum on his dick for the third time today and he finally took off the blindfold so I could now see him. "Now let me please you a little more." I smirked at him as I made him lay down on the bed. I leaned over him and started to leave kisses all over his body. I went lower and lower until I reach his dick. I glanced at him quickly and took his dick with my hands putting it in my mouth. I started to jerk him off and to suck him up at the same time. He moaned my name several times. I loved to see him having pleasure. He cum inside my mouth and I swallowed. "Good girl." He smirked. I lay down next to him and put my head on his chest. I loved the fact that when we have sex and when we aren't he is a totally different person and so am I. Who could have actually guessed that me who was still a virgin weeks ago was having sex with the hottest teacher in Hogwarts ?