thirteen

amazing news

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳"

-

-

y/n's pov

things at school hadn't been going very well. grace and her new friends would often pass by me and laugh or make faces. yes, like children. they would often make comments like "do you smell something? that's gross" or "imagine going out looking like that. embarrassing." they were acting like fucking primary school bullies, it was pathetic. yet, it still hurt my feelings that grace was joining in. it made school miserable for me. it's difficult but i'm trying my best to get better.

i started to take sick days, i would be out for weeks sometimes. my attendance was horrible. the good thing out of it was that i got to talk to denki more, even if i was too exhausted to. i owed it to him. i really just wished we lived close.

so we could hug,

hold hands,

kiss,

kiss??

i laid in my bed, my eyes widening dramatically then eyebrows scrunching together in confusion.

KISS?

i grabbed a pillow that lay next to me, bringing it to my face and screaming into it.

the thought couldn't leave my mind now.

i got up and went downstairs to distract myself, looking for my mum.

________

"mum?" i walked downstairs slowly, checking if she was even home.
"yes?" i heard a distant voice back, then i went to check all the rooms to see where she was until i found her in the living room. "hey mum," i said, leaning on the doorframe, i saw her on the computer, looking at houses??

"what are you looking at?" i questioned, leaning by the computer to look at the screen. "i'm thinking about us moving, what do you think?" she looked up at me. "oh my god, where??" i could feel my smile growing, my face becoming warm from excitement. "well, i was thinking a lot and there have been a few more villain attacks recently, and the heros aren't very..."
she pauses,
"capable, so i've been worrying about your safety, with you walking around a lot because of school."

i sat down next to her, "yeah, i heard a school near manchester got attacked by villains and it's been closed for a while now because there werent enough heros in the area." she smiled nervously, "mhm, that's what i've been thinking about. i was also looking at schools and i remember how much you wanted to be a hero and go to UA..." she trailed off, looking at my face for a reaction.

my eyes widened, my face hurting from the smile aching into my face, "SERIOUS???" i almost squealed, leaning closer, clenching my fist in excitement. "yes, serious. i was looking at houses near the area... now, it's not certain but-" i cut her off,

"MUM PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE MOVE IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY I WANNA GO TO UA AND BECOME A FAMOUS HERO I WILL MAKE US SO MUCH MONEY-"

she started laughing, "okay, okay, i'll think about it more. i'll update you on it." i screamed silently, my mouth aching from the massive smile on my face. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU" i hugged her, she laughed lightly, "jeez, i haven't seen you this lively in a while." i smiled at her, then ran up the stairs to text denki the news.

i decided to call him instead, it's important news after all.

he sounded exhausted when he picked up, i heard rustling from his bed covers.

"y/n? i just woke up, did something happen?" his voice sounded groggy. "YES!! I HAVE BIG NEWS AAAHH" i could tell he was trying to match my energy, "okay one sec lemme wake myself up," there was silence for a moment before i heard denki smacking his face? then exhaling dramatically. "OKAY WHAT IS IT??" i laughed, clearing my throat.

"okay... prepare yourself..." i laughed. "I MAY BE MOVING TO JAPAN AND GOING TO UA!!!" i screamed, denki gasping and squealing like a little kid, "WHAT WHAT REALLY? SERIOUSLY? YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WITH ME? PLEASE DONT BE I WILL CRY. REAL TEARS." i burst out laughing, "NO I'M NOT I SWEAR!" 

"I PROMISE I'LL MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOU GET THERE LIKE IN THOSE YOUTUBE ONLINE FRIEND MEETING VIDEOS"

"YES!"

_________

A/N- SORRY FOR LIKE LACK OF DECORATION IM WRITING ON MY PHONE RN