six

interesting dream

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷"

WARNING: DREAM-Y/N BEING KINDA TOUCHY BUT NO SMUT

・❥・

・❥・

denki was in a strange room, he feels like he's seen it before but he's not sure where, there's a bed and a telly, it's like hotel. it is a hotel. why is he dreaming about a hotel? was it because of the show he was watching before he eventually drifted off to sleep? he sat down on the big bed and all his thoughts were disrupted when the door was gently opened. "y-y/n??" he questioned, staring at his friend who was leaned on the doorway. 

"hey dumbass." they smirked, walking towards him and sitting beside him. "i dreamed about you again last night" they sighed, leaning their head on his shoulder, making him freeze up. maybe it's because he's been talking to them a lot, and thinking about them. this was totally normal! nothing weird. that was until y/n started rubbing his back. "you're so cute, denki!" they smiled, making his face flush red. 

they put a hand on his thigh, leaning closer to him, "you wanna hear about my dream?" they whispered, rubbing his leg slowly. it's like he was frozen, he couldn't even talk. what the hell was happening?? one of their hands made their way to denki's face, cupping it gently as they got closer. 

"i like you, idiot."

then everything went fuzzy. 

•·.·''·.·•

•·.·''·.·•

denki shot up to the sound of an alarm blaring in his ear. "what the hell.." he muttered, looking around, recalling the dream he had about his dearest FRIEND, y/n, who has probably never thought about him in that way, making him feel even more guilty. he looked down, sighing. "i'm such a gross perv" he groaned, setting his face in his hands, contemplating what the fuck was going on. it was currently 9:23am, meaning it was around midnight for y/n. they were probably asleep but