ten

mood swings

"𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

fluff + angst

── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ──

── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ──

it had been a few days since your argument with grace, you'd occasionally pass each other in the hallways and make awkward eye contact for a few seconds. you knew that her friends made fun of you whenever you walked past, maybe she joined in, you never tried to listen. the past few days had been really rough for you, trying to distract yourself, you would stay up a lot more as you had trouble sleeping. of course, denki was keeping you company, making this a lot easier for you. although, you were lonely sitting at school by yourself.

you and denki were on call on the weekend, chatting about stupid shit

"hey what's your address?"

"what-"

"NOT IN A CREEPY WAY HAHA"

you sat up from your bed, grabbing your phone. "why do you wanna know my address, hm? gonna stalk me?" you mused, teasing him. "I JUST WANNA SEND YOU SOMETHING, I PROMISE!" he laughed nervously. "oh? what do you wanna send me?" you questioned, your face heating up a bit. "well uh..." he chuckled, "i found these cute matching necklace things on amazon! wait lemme send you a screenshot." you started laughing, flustered, opening your chat and waiting impatiently for the screenshot to sent.

*vrr*

"WAH THATS SO CUTE!!" you squealed, your heart thumping

"WAH THATS SO CUTE!!" you squealed, your heart thumping. "IS THAT WINNIE THE POOH?" "yeah! i remember you said it was your favorite childhood show" he grinned. you paused, "wait how much is that in pounds? lemme search it up..-" "ah, no! it's fine, don't worry about it-" "ONE FUCKING HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT QUID???" you yelled, astounded by the unreasonable price. "THERES- NO WHAT. YOU ARE NOT BUYING THAT FOR ME!" "y/n, it's fine! i've been saving up for it!" he chuckled.

you sighed, "you did that for me?" you couldn't stop smiling. "yeah! i saw it and thought of you, i always think about you." it went silent for a second, the only thing you could hear was the light wind and your heart beating. "i- i mean like i just see things that you like and be like 'oh yeah y/n would like that' not like i'm just always thinking about you that would be kind of weird, you know? like i was just-" you started bursting out laughing, amused by his cute excuses. 

"denki, it's fine!" you giggled, "i'll let you buy it since you'll also have one but i owe you now, okay? i'm gonna get you something when i have money." "fine, fine!" he laughed. you typed your address into your chat, your emotions painting themselves clearly across your cheeks.

︒✯⋅

︒✯⋅

y/n pov:

things with denki and i have gotten more.. what's the word? intimate? we've been i guess flirting a lot more. it always makes me smile so much that my cheeks hurt but in a good way. he's become my new hobby, a new hobby i never wanna give up. i wish i could text grace about it. denki's been making me feel better about it, obviously. yet, i really miss her. i wish she would just apologize for being a cunt so i could forgive her already.

TW: spiraling 

i laid back on my bed, sighing. it's been a few hours since denki went to sleep and i still wasn't tired. recently things haven't felt real, it feels like a nightmare but a dream at the same time. grace wasn't by my side yet denki was acting all lovey towards me. although things haven't been going well for me, denki's always there and when he's gone i feel like something is missing from my heart. that sounds so corny. 

my room is so messy, i should clean it. i havent showered in days, hopefully no one has noticed. drowning in the chemicals of dry shampoo and drugstore deodorant blending together. plates and wrappers littered on the left side of my bed as if it were a person, forcing me to lay huddled up. checking my fitbit steps even though i'm damn well aware i've barley moved since i woke up. i'm so lazy. my legs ache from sitting.

why am i like this. i need to get my shit together but i'm so tired. 

i open my chat with grace, checking when she was last online. checking her posts, swiping ever so slightly to her story so it wouldn't say i've viewed it. we would barely post stuff when we would hang out, why is she posting so much with them? since when was she so active online? it's only been a few days yet she fits right in with them. why can't i do that? 

i felt an aching clutch on my heart. i should stop, this isn't good for me. why is it so hard to stop? i scrolled up through our old messages, tears forming in my eyes. one fell on the screen, i wiped it off. 

shit

fuck

I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED ONE OF HER MESSAGES FROM A MONTH AGO.

what do i do??

i need to block her.

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚