one

insomniac hour

"𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 4𝘢𝘮?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"i'm literally so bored." denki thought to himself, slumped on his bed while wrapped in countless blankets, his room pitch black with only the light shine of his phone screen that alluminated his drowsy face.

he looked up at the time, as he would occasionally do despite having no intention of sleeping soon. 3:54am. he sighed, placing down his phone and falling back on his bed onto his pillows, closing his eyes, only to sit back up a few seconds later and turn his phone back on.

"i'm just gonna look at oc art on instagram i guess.." he decided in his head, having nothing else to do.

he opened instagram with lidded eyes and scrolled through his feed, attemting to entertain himself somehow. that is, until he came across "Discover people" and found a certain account that caught his eye.

"cvmr4g" he mused, lightly smiling "what the fuck."

"they seem

"they seem.. interesting." he contemplated, practically stalking them until he came across a picture of them with their friends with a uk location tagged. "they live in the uk? what time is it there?" he thought to himself, looking it up, now intrigued. "huh, 7pm. they should be awake then, i can try texting them."

_____________

y/n ͜ʖ͠)

ᶜᵛᵐʳ⁴ᵍ

that's an interesting name, cvmr4g

_____________

he looked down at his phone, nervous. wait why was he nervous? he texts people online all the time. i guess maybe it's because they're cute? perhaps. he's made some really good online friends over the past few years and he was secretly hoping that they would be one of them.