three

incoming video call...

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴.."

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

3rd person denki pov

denki eagerly sat on his bed in his dorm, staring at his phone awaiting that one specific call, shaken with anxiety mixed with excitement. it was currently 12:30am for him and he was planning on keeping as quiet as he could, although while playing roblox on call with your friend it will be difficult. 

normally, people were asleep at this time but a few of his friends were awake like kirishima, mina and sero (of course not bakugou he goes to sleep at 8:30 like an old man), so he wasn't completely "weird" like y/n said he was.

he lay on his side, his normal routine when staying up (which was everyday), with his desk lamp on, faced towards the floor only to let out a slight warm light in his room, wrapped in a few blankets and pillows, occasionally picking off his black nail polish only to re-coat it around an hour later. 

just as he was about to open tiktok, his screen lit up with

_____________

𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 

 𝗰𝘃𝗺𝗿𝟰𝗴 

 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼...

_____________

he waited a second, mentally preparing himself before he accepted. 

there he saw y/n, sitting at a desk wearing a baggy hoodie and holding what looked like tea or coffee, probably because of the weather, their computer screen faintly bringing light to their complexion, bringing out their mesmerizing e/c eyes. 

"hey" he whispered roughly, not noticing how close he was to the mic. he then noticed how y/n looked maybe shocked? no.. flustered?  "hey idiot." they mumbled, obviously grinning profusely he smiled a bit, setting up his phone next to his bed, giving the view of him sitting cross-legged on his bed with his computer on his lap as he wore a loose t-shirt and tracksuit pants.

"did i wake you up?" they asked, getting slightly closer to the camera, "you look dead." he chuckled, rubbing his eyes, "as if i go to bed this early.." he laughed. "early? it's 1am dumbass" y/n smiled, amused by his unhealthy sleeping habits.