four

dreaming of you

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯??"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"what is this??

"where am i?"

y/n thought. they were in a field in the dark, however they could still see every detail of their surroundings. it was almost silent except the calming wind brushing past them, it almost seemed like it was whispering something.

the field was empty. or so they thought. they turned around only to see denki lying on the ground, as if he was unconscious. instinctively, they ran over to see if he was okay and knelled down next to him, brushing the hair out of his face.

despite never seeing denki in real life, it all seemed natural for y/n. he opened his calming yellow eyes, staring at them. "lie with me, y/n" chills. instead of questioning anything, almost as if their body was moving on it's own, they lay down next to him, feeling the cold grass prickle their back through their clothes. 

"isn't the moon beautiful?" he began, "we can look at it at the same time, thinking of each other." he looked towards them, smiling slightly. maybe it was just because denki's voice was the last thing y/n heard before going to sleep or maybe this was a sign. he took their hand, it felt so real.

it started to rain, y/n could feel every individual drop that scattered across their face. despite the rain being cold, everything else became warm. it was so calming. they both stared at the moon in silence, the sound of rain and restful breathes tickling their ears. shooting stars littered the sky, all different colours and directions as their quiet breathing managed to synchronize. then darkness.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

y/n woke up, realizing they were under their blanket with their pillows spewed everywhere, they rubbed their eyes, sitting up and staring at the wall as they recalled the strange dream. "what the fu-"