48|Burns And Scars.

Thank you very much everyone for the birthday wishes, and congratulations sent my way.

Big Hug❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My favorite girl celebrates her birthday on the 11th of January yearly.
Happy Birthday TheOmoope take it as a present that comes an hour earlier than the due date.

0o0

All hail the drama that comes with burns and scars.

0o0

Her Royal Highness, Hajiya Ammah Giwar Mai Martaba Sarkin Katagum reclined on a sofa in the Emir's private sitting room. She was lazily chewing on the fruit she took from the bowl positioned before her with the intent of voicing out her worries to her husband once she was done.

A few minutes later, she casually dabbed a handkerchief to her lips, cleared her voice before speaking.

"Ranka shi dade I'm having trouble understanding what went wrong on how we brought our daughter Nafisah up, I'm not being egotistical or proud but I can remember Nafisah as a very pious, kindhearted girl that had so much knowledge about Islam and its teachings when she was still under our care but I cannot understand why she failed to play a major role in passing to her daughter the knowledge she acquired from the teachings and everything else that was necessary. Maryam being their only child did not mean that correcting her was going to take her away from them, but they did the opposite of correcting her whenever she was wrong, rather, they pamper her and bribe her with her wants whenever she was upset by them or whosoever it is that upsets her. That girl is filled with naivety and gullibility to an extent that I feel like she needs someone that will guide her through in everything she does in her life" she paused to take a deep breath knowing her husband who was quiet was focused on her words.

"She called me last night and she was in tears, it was close to Fajr and by Allah I was scared to pick the call up. When I did the first thing she asked me was 'Ammah, does Ummi love me?' I was rendered speechless but when I got my tongue I answered on the positive and chided her for pondering on that. She then asked of why nobody cared to tell her of the weight of the sin there was in touching a non-mahram, she said her parents were used to seeing her hold hands, hug men that weren't her mahrams and not once did they tell her she was wrong. I was tongue-tied, how can a woman not know that until she was married and I am a hundred percent sure it was her husband who apprised her of that"

"Laa haula wa laa quwwata illa billah" The Emir said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"To think that a grown up doesn't know that at the age of twenty three gives me shivers because not only her parents have a fault in this, we all do because if they didn't tell her we could've but we didn't. Had it been this girl was not married I would have taken her away from those good for nothings that had no idea what they were doing"

The Emir was quiet as he absorbed all she was saying before he replied to her in a calm voice "Don't say that, I'm sure they thought they were doing her good by letting her have her way with everything. It seems like we need to take matters into our own hands, there's no use involving Adamu or Nafisah but we must let them know their wrongs" he explained, his gaze transfixed to the wall.

"Yes, that was what I thought of but at the moment I have no interest in anything that concerns the two unless it's pertaining to our granddaughter"