"Connie be nice."

"Well I'm not sure I want to go after you were just mean to me." Jean pouted.

"Ok so Jean is in anyone else."

"Hey! That's not what I said!"

"Me! I get to show off my muscles." Connie said standing up.

"I'll make lunch then."

"I'm coming too!" Sasha said eating her donut.

"Great so that's Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa Marcel, and Colt."

"The three of us never said anything."

"I don't care."

"Well then I'm going too." Eren said

"Perfect. I'll just force Levi to come too then we're good.

"So let's get this straight." Jean started. Your forcing all of us to come help you tear down the house your parents left for you? A house may I add that hasn't be touched in twenty four years."

"Yes."

"I hate my life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, it's ninety eight degrees and you're not even helping."

"Because Armin won't let me Jean."

"Bull shit."

"He thinks I'm pregnant."

"Are you."

"No. I took a test but I didn't tell him it was negative."

"It was negative?" Armin said standing behind you.

"I- shit Armin I'm sorry-"

"It's fine don't bother." He said turning his back and walking back over to Sasha.

"Nice Job."

"Shut up Jean."

"Just saying. Good luck fixing that."

"It's not my fault i'm not pregnant I can't control my damn uterus."

"Whatever...just help me carry this. Connie you too!"

"I'm working on getting this stuff away from the pool!"

"It's not that heavy Jean." Mikasa replied carrying five beams on her shoulders."

"What the fuck."

"Sasha that's for all of us!"Armin yelled from the other side of the yard. She had took off with the large jug of ice cold water which was for everyone due to the heat. Armin chased her, arms out stretched as he tried to catch up and grab the water jug;until he got tired and fell to his knees."

You walked over with a cold water bottle and handed it to him. He looked and took it from your hand before you sat down next to him.

"Thanks."

"Yeah."

"It's only been a week since we came back from the trip maybe-"

"Armin."

"Alright."

"I don't feel like how I felt the other time. At the time I thought it was just stress but uh, yeah."

"Sorry, it must've been hard with um, two."

"Yeah...wait...I never told you it was twins."

"Uh oh."

"Armin! Who told you!"

"No one!"

"No one?"

"Well you did."

"No I didnt!"

"Yes, shit um, so remember that day you snuck out and went to a bar and Colt came and got you?"

"Yeah... we'll Porco had came to my place and said she was looking for you and didn't know where you were and I got scared so I went to look for you too, and then I figured you went to Miche's bar because we went there a lot and you were there and stupid drunk, the. you didn't recognize me because you couldn't see and stuff and you thought I was a random person and told me you had a miscarriage but you didn't actually know you told me."

"What..."

"Do you want me to repeat it?"

"No. I- I got everything...so you already knew when I actually told you...and didn't say anything?"

"Yes?"

"I'm so embarrassed."

"It's alright, it's fine."

"No, this is worse then the time I got drugged."

"Not really-"

"I'm gonna go drown myself in the nasty ass pool."

"It's not that serious y/n."

"You can say that because it's not you."

"Relax."

"That was almost a year ago. Could've went my whole life without knowing this."

"You just asked why didn't I tell you."

"Don't be a smart ass."

"Yes ma'am."

"Everyone looks tired we should probably call it a day."

"Oh thank god!" Eren yelled from behind you throwing his things on the ground. "It's too hot. I mean probably because I'm out here but-"

"Eren."

"What?"

"Be quiet."

"I'm just saying."

"Wait until we start on the inside. The air conditioning doesn't work."

"Your kidding! You basically have a castle and the air doesn't work!"

"You're acting like I knew this place existed."

"Armin look what you did."

"Well we're gonna hire people to do a lot of the other stuff but I thought it'd be nice to do the stuff we can together."

"Why would that be a good idea."

"I dunno."

"Whatever, Armin grab your fiancé. Lets all go grab dinner."