Chapter 21

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

*****************************************

"Keith! You brilliant human being" Pidge perked up with a huge face splitting grin as she rushed over to him, taking hold of his hands and placing a kiss to his knuckles.

"Still gay but thank you" Keith simply responded with a small smile, raising an eyebrow as he glanced down to his bare hands, his fingerless gloves left off for Pidge to do all form of testing on his arms and hands if needed. 

"How's it going in he-" Lance started to ask as he opened the door, falling silent as Pidge came zooming towards him by kneeling on an computer chair that was currently rolling towards him. 

"And you, McClain. You are beautiful" Pidge complimented in aww, her hands slapping his cheeks before she pulled him into an quick, awkward but soft peck on the lips. 

"Life really is worth living sometimes, hehe" Pidge giggled before happily hopping off the chair and ducking under Lance arm on the doorframe, hurrying out the room before the aftermath embarrassment of just having her first kiss hit her, more so when she messily stole it from Lance.

Both males just freezing up where they were, watching as Pidge left from their view before turning back to the other, Keith in pure shock and shakily hopped down from the edge of the counter he sat on. Lance completely stunned, his jaw still left hanging open over what just happened. 

An "oh shit" moment flashed over their faces before they raced back out of the lab, hurrying after the women since the building still wasn't completely safe and while she was in the middle of being on cloud nine. She could end up being a yummy meal for any zombie walking about. 

"Pidgey! Wait up!" Lance yelled out in panic, rushing down the hall after her where she was last seen skipping down. 

"Shiro gonna kill us if we let our only doctor get bitten" Keith cried out, hurrying down behind Lance ready to stop the women from getting herself killed. 

Unknown to them both that she had currently hid down the stairs, hiding her face into her hands as a blush took over her cheeks. She was utterly embarrassed over finally gaining her first kiss but letting her emotions take over like a mere child and steal it from an un-expecting friend. She felt so guilty but so happy at the same time and just needed a moment to get her head back in check. 

"Oh god, what am I? A teenage. I thought I finally skipped past my horny and full of hormones stage of life. This sucks, I've got to get a better grip of myself" Pidge groaned, feeling like a stupid teen all over again but at least last time all she had to check out was rotting zombies that put her off romance for good. 

"Are you done? Because when I said to speak with him and let yourself be happy, I didn't actually mean to try and kiss him first" Keith perked up as he leaned on the stairs, finding her first while Lance was rechecking all the labs for her instead.

"I didn't mean to kiss him and I'm rather certain that couldn't count as a kiss. It was too innocent and awkward to be a real kiss" Pidge grumbled back as she lifted her head, staring at her semi friend. 

"No one's first kiss goes to plan. Trust me, you could plan for the perfect first kiss but the nerves and the awkward air always ruins it one way or another. Be glad that you at least reached his lips before kissing his eye or something by mistake" Keith replied as he offered her an hand up and pulled her up once she took it.