"Well you can't blame me when The Kim Taehyung is looking so sexy sulking for me. I just want to kiss the hell out him." he said hiding his laugh.

A tear rolled down his(tae) cheeks. He didn't realize what Kook said. His heart was a mess thinking his Kookie will leave him for someone else.

"Go to him.... Don't talk to me.... Go kiss him. Do things with him..." he said wiping his tears. Jungkook cooed at his sobbing boyfriend. He just wants to hug his bear right now.

" I wish he was here with me. I would love to kiss his tears away Tae." Jungkook said but still Tae's dumb mind didn't catch it.

" You don't love me Koo? " he asked softly with a pout. If it was possible Jungkook would fly to him and kiss every corner of his face.

" No. I love this crying tiger on my screen. " Tae looked down with trembling, pouting lips.

"Tae...." Tae didn't say anything just sniff quietly.

"Taeee...." still no reply.

" Tae if you don't reply I will surely go to my handsome sexy man in the world ."

"Go." Tae said and pulled blanket to hide his face.

"Tae seriously I'm going to my Kim Taehyung to kiss him." Tae didn't say anything.

"Fine I will go to my Kim Taehyung, pull him from his collar and kiss his soft lips for all day all night and do lots of bad nasty things with him." He said. Tae peeked out of the blanket.

"Just go Jungkook. Go to your Kim Taehyung. I don't want to hear what you do with your Kim Taehyung. You can kiss him. You can cuddle him. You can do what ever nasty things you want to do with him. Screw your Kim Taehyung." he said and covered his face with blanket again.

Jungkook couldn't hold his laugh anymore. He laughed hard rolling on his bed.

" What are you laughing about you mean bunny? Why are you still here go to your Kim Taehyung and do whatever you want. Just go and marry him." He said in rage still not getting the fact that he is saying his own name. Jungkook laughed again holding his stomach.

"Oh one day I surely will." he said trying to hold his laughter.

"Then go to him you mean bunny. Go marry your Kim Taehyung. And send me invitation. " he said angrily.

"Oh sure Tae. Just tell me your name to write on the invitation card please ." he said smiling with full teeth shown.

"Yeah. Right my name in big letters."

"What's your name babe?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung shouted greeting his teeth. Jungkook burst into laughter again holding his stomach. Tae slowly realized what he said.

"My my... name is... Kim Taehyung." He said blinking several times.

"Yes babe. Your name is Kim Taehyung."

"You want to kiss me Kookie? You want to do things with me? " he asked still not sure of what he heard.

"Yes babe. Your the only person on my screen right now. My handsome sexy boyfie. Ops fiancée. "

"So, I'm the one you want to marry Koo." he said with doe eyes holding hope for a yes. Jungkook couldn't hold his own tears this time.

"Yes love. Only you. My dumb would be husband. My Kim Taehyung. " He said and a tear rolled down his cheeks. Taehyung couldn't believe what he heard. He stared at his bunny with biting his lips. Jungkook wiped his tears and said