White Lies

NO POV 

Jungkook was laying in his bed crying. Sleep was no way near him. The fact that Taehyung will be with his girlfriend alone in her house was killing him. He couldn't imagine Taehyung and Lisa doing the sinful things. It was making him hard to breath. He tried hard to sleep but couldn't sleep at all. He cried all night and and in the blink of an eye it was morning. He opened the window through which Taehyung's room was seen. The window was closed and room was dark which indicates he is not home. That means he might have slept over Lisa's place. Jungkook was heart broken. He couldn't pull up the act of being okay. 

Jungkook tried hard to get out of the bed and look presentable for university. He dressed himself and went straight to Uni without having breakfast. He knew Taehyung was not there so it was worthless to wait for him any way. Even if he is, Jungkook doesn't want to see him right now. 

Jungkook reached the classroom. He sat beside Yoongi because he surely don't want to listen to his best friend's story today which will obviously break his heart more. The boys could obviously tell that Jungkook was crying all night looking at his red eyes but still they didn't ask him or try to comfort him. Because they knew if they say anything. Jungkook will probably end up crying again. 

The class started but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook looked back to their desk and on the side to Lisa's desk both were not there. He thought may be the skipped Uni together so they could be together all day. The thoughts was again taking over Jungkook he was about to burst out when someone knocked on the class door. 

" Can I come in ? "

" You are late Lisa. Any ways it's the first time so you can. " 

Lisa entered the class alone everyone was wondering where was Taehyung. All of them knew about Lisa and Taehyung were together last night but why is she alone now. 

" Jinnie ! Where is Taehyung ? " Namjoon asked Jin. Jin looked at Jungkook and sigh harshly.

" He didn't came home last night. I thought may be he would go Uni straight with Lisa. " Everybody was feeling sorry for Jungkook but were worried for Taehyung too , he had never skipped Uni ever before.

" Should we... may be... ask Lisa? " Hobi whispered to Jin but Jungkook heard it loud and clear. 

The class ended and everybody was looking at each other to confirm where exactly is Taehyung. Jungkook sighed loudly. And called Lisa to ask about Taehyung. It doesn't matter how much it hurts but still he wants to know where he is and why only Lisa came.

" Lisa ?.... Can I.... talk to you for a minute? " Lisa rolled her eyes in frustration why does now her ex loser boyfriend's best friend wants to talk to her now.

" Yeah ! "

" Uh... Where is Tae?.... He... didn't come with.... you." Lisa was confused why Jungkook was asking her these questions. Knowing them they should know about their break up last night by now. They share everything with each other. But it seems like Taehyung had not met them since yesterday. " I mean he was.... was with you yesterday....... " 

He bit is lips to stop the tears that were protesting to come out. Lisa took it as a advantage. Her so called ex- boyfriend didn't wanted to fuck her and went out saying he would rather be gay for his best friend so why not taken some revenge on his best friend instead. Who clearly is love with him.

Yes! Lisa knew how much Jungkook loves him. Everyone who knows them knows how much Jungkook is whipped for Taehyung. It's just Tae is dumb not to notice this.

" Oh he just went home right now Jungkook. He was really tired and exhausted to come Uni you know... from all the games we played last night. " She says removing the scarf on her neck which was covering a big purple mark on her neck.

" Is.... that a Hickey ? " Yoongi said raising his eye brows. Lisa acted shy and nodded. Jungkook felt like somebody was wreaking his heart. She took Jungkook's hand and blinked her eye lashes to him.

" Ohhh Jungkook I can't tell you how happy I am with him. You are happy for us right ? " Jungkook didn't looked at her . He bit his lips and nodded.

" You know I always thought you loved him and wouldn't let him be close to me. But yesterday, he cleared all my misunderstanding. awww, Jungkook I'm already missing him so much. Sorry for doubting you about being a gay for him. He clearly told me you are just his friend and nothing more. " She grabbed her bag and head to the next class. She turned back to Jungkook.

" Jungkook I hope you will give us more space from now you know as we are getting more close from yesterday. " Jungkook didn't see her face at all , still looking on the floor and just nodded. Others were about to burst out on her but can't do anything as she was their friend's girlfriend.  "Aww thank you so much for understanding us Jungkook you are the best friend anyone can ever get. " She hugged him and whispered in his ear. 

" And let me tell you a secret... He is a wild hungry tiger in bed. " She broke the hug and winked at him. And left for the next class. 

Jungkook could take it anymore. He was literally shaking from all the stuffs going on his mind. Jin pulled him back slowly in his arms and made him sit on the chair. He didn't say anything but his hyungs heard everything he wanted to say. Jin hugged him tightly and patted his back caressing his hair. Everybody was sad for the poor boy who could not even cry out loud and just whimpered in his hyungs embraces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Purplaliens !

What do you think about this chap ?

💜💜🐰🐯💜💜