Please

NO POV

Taehyung reached class late. When he entered the class he found Jungkook sitting with Yoongi and Hobi sitting on his desk. Jungkook was looking down not looking at all to him. He frowns immediately. Why was his best friend not talking to him and sitting with someone else.

" Kookie ! " he said but the teacher entered the class.

" Settle down everyone. "

Tae looked at the teacher and Kookie back. He licks his lips not unknowing what to do. He goes over his seat and settles down. His mind is debating what is happening to his best friend all of a sudden. He was feeling sad and heart broken. The whole 2 hour class Taehyung was struggling really hard. The class ended and Taehyung immediately gets up and went to where Kookie's sitting.

" Kookie ... " No answer. All his hyungs looks at him and everybody saw the hickeys on his neck and all the hyungs frown in disappointment.

" Kookie is something wrong? " He asked in low voice.

" No-nothing . " He said without looking up to him.

" Why are you ignoring me?...... Why are you not looking at me? " Taehyung said with teary eyes.

" Did I do something wrong? " He asked softly

" Taehyung please don't create a scene ." Jin said with a harsh tone. Taehyung looked around his hyungs and notice their expression something is definitely wrong.

" Hyung What happened why is everybody looking at me like this? " Taehyung was confused of why everyone is behaving like this. And most of all his Kookie, Why would he ignore him?

Now, don't hate the hyungs, it's not their fault. They saw Jungkook miserable because of Taehyung. They saw Lisa being a bitch and all the marks on both of their bodies. But they never saw what happened and where was Taehyung. Taehyung never got to explain. It's not their fault, the situation lead them to this.

" You should know things better yourself Tae. " Jin said. Taehyung goes closer to Kookie and Yoongi comes forward to stop him.

" I think you should not worry about this Tae. " Yoongi said stopping him. Jungkook still looking down not saying a word. Tae's tear falls down.

" I need to worry about my Kookie hyung. Why is everybody behaving like this ? " Jungkook feels pang in his heart. His tears were flowing down his cheeks.

" I think you should worry about your girlfriend more then us Tae. " Yoongi said and pointed to Lisa who was coming inside the class. Taehyung turned to him and Lisa smiled widely. She has been looking to the whole drama since morning and now is her time to spice it up more. She comes close to him and gives him a tight hug which shocked him. 

" How are you feeling today babe? Did you sleep well without me ? " Tae curled his eyes and looked at her confusedly. " My parents are going out today too. May be we can continue the game we played last time. " She said playing with his collar. Tae pushed her hand.

" What are you taking about? Leave us alone. " Everybody looked at him with raised eye brows.

" You are funny babe. Don't you remember what hot and sexy games we played the other night "  She said seductively and winked at Tae.

" What are you talking about Lisa. we broke up...." Before he could say anything Lisa cuts him out.

" You wanna break up with me? after that romantic night we had? Babe why ? Was I not good enough? Didn't I satisfy your needs Tae? " She started to fake cry. Jungkook bit his lips and looked the other way.