Game on...

NO POV

Tae went straight to the cottage with burning red eyes. He is angry at Jimin who called his Kookie with sweet nicknames. he is angry at his nun that he let him touch him. But more than anything he is angry at himself for losing his bun. Its his fault that Kookie is now staying far from him and close to others. An this is killing him from inside. 

Why Kookie? why? 

Please don't do this to me Kookie.

I miss you babe !

I can't see you with anyone else.

Tae took a the picture from the side table. It was the picture of Taekook sleeping cuddling together. Tae missed those moments. He wants to cuddle with his Kookie again but the younger always makes some excuse to not sleep in the cottage together. He hugged the picture tightly and lied down the bed.

He still remembers how they used to spend most of the time together in the cottage

He still remembers how they used to spend most of the time together in the cottage. Always clinging to each other. Cuddling, watching movies , playing games. He misses his (kook) touch. He misses how they laughed together. How they talked all night.  He miss his warmth that kept him warm during the cold night. His hands patting his hair when he gets scared. His soothing voice which makes him sleeps well. He miss everything little thing. But just one mistake and everything  turned upside down.

They don't cuddle anymore. They don't hug like before. They don't share their feelings like before. Nothing feels like before. 

A drop of tear slowly rolled down his cheeks. Tae was roaming in his memory lane when he heard the door opening. He turned immediately hoping to see his Kookie but to his dismay it was the person he least expected.

"What the hell are you doing here? "

No pennies for guessing again it's our Mochi again. Jimin came inside the cottage without uttering a word. He roam his eyes around the cottage with a cunning smile.

" Nice cottage. "

" get the fuck out of here. You are not allowed here midget." Tae said gritting his teeth. Putting the photo frame back to the table.

" Oh that's fine. I may not be allowed in this cottage but I am surely allowed in Kookie's life. Not to mention in his heart. " Jimin taunt back with a smirk. Tae clenched his fist tightly. Trying not throw his fist in certain midget. Jimin looked around the pictures hung up on the walls. 

" Jimin get out before I throw you out the window." Tae said with cold and stern voice. Jimin walked over the bed and picked up the same photo frame.

" You can throw me out of this cottage doesn't matter. But I guess Kookie has thrown you out of his life. "

"Just shut up "

"I'm sleeping with him in his room tonight. We will talk all night cuddling together in his bed. Leaving no space between us . I will definitely take your place in this picture and in his life. " Jimin smiled and winked at him. That was it , Tae couldn't control his anger any more. He punched him hard on the face. Jimin fell down on the floor. The picture fell from his hand and broke the frame into pieces.

Tae hovered over him, grabbed his collar and throw another punch. 

" HIS MINE ! ONLY MINE ! "

" Not for long tiger. I challenge you. He will be with me and you will be left alone in this stinky cottage. " Jimin said still smirking with a smile. Taehyung was about to throw another punch but stopped in the middle when he heard the door opening with a loud bang.

" Oh my god Tae ! What are you doing? " Jungkook came ahead and pulled Tae back and helped Jimin to get up.

" Are you okay Jimin? What happened here? " Jungkook looked at Jimin with concern. He caressed the red mark of his cheekbone and lips softly. He saw the broken frame on the floor and turned behind.

" Why were you hitting him Taehyung? " Jungkook asked looking back at Tae with a stern voice.

" I said many times Kookie. Don't call me Taehyung. " Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes in disbelief. And turn by to Jimin.

" Are you hurt Chimmy? Let's go to my room. " He took Jimin's hand and begin to walk out of the room. But stopped when he was pulled back and pinned to the wall by a pair of arms caging around him. Jimin didn't say anything and just stayed there watching the drama.

" Tae-"

" Why are you taking him in your room?" Jungkook didn't answered and tried to get out of there. He pushed his hands and tried to walk out without saying anything but Tae pulled him back and pinned him harshly to the wall grabbing his arms tightly.

" TELL ME KOOKIE ! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING HIM TO YOUR ROOM ." Jungkook flinched at sudden rage of the latter. Both looked at each other and stayed in the same position for a while. 

" Tae.... Your hurting me..." Jungkook whispered. Tae released his grip a little and connected their forehead together. Both closed their eyes. Both didn't utter a single word. Tae took a deep breath before speaking again.

" Do you really want to replace me Kookie?" Kook opened his eyes an looked at the broken tiger in front of him who was wiping silently. " Do you really want him to replace me babe?" Both looked deep into each other. Both could feel each other's heavy breath on each other. They both didn't wanted to move but both came back to reality when certain midget cleared his throat.

Both looked at him. Tae loosen his grip and Jungkook took the opportunity to escape from his grip. Jungkook went out of the cottage straight to his room, leaving other behind. Tae went to the bed and picked up the broken photo frame. He tried to stick the broken piece.

" Don't try to fix what's broken Tae. It's a waste of time." Jimin said and turned back to go out the cottage.

" I will get my Kookie back. And any midget can't come between us. " Tae spat back angrily. Jimin chuckled and turned only to give a cunning smile to him.

" Game on tiger ! May the best man win . " Jimin winked and went out the cottage leaving a broken tiger hugging the broken piece of frame on the floor. 

A drop of tear went down his eyes, rolling down his eyes. Oh how he wish his Kookie was in his arms right now. He caressed the picture with soft hands.

I promise I will get you back Kookie....

I will win your heart again babe ...

No one will ever take you away from me... 

You wanna play the game shorty?

Oh the game is so on...

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

Imagining Tae watching  Kookie's Vlive

How cute💜💜

💜💜🐯🐰💜💜

💜💜🐯🐰💜💜