The Day After

Jungkook went to the Kim's kitchen for breakfast. Not knowing someone was waiting desperately for them.

"Wow.... I see somebody had a rough night." Jin said sipping his tea.

"Better cover up with make up before moms and dads sees you. " Tae enters the room

" Wowww.... Kook I didn't know you were wild too. I mean his neck is cover with more red purple patches then yours." Jungkook blushed looking away. And Taehyung can surely eat this to-ma-to for the rest of his life.

" Now go to your rooms and cover this before - " Jin was cut of by the door opened reveling 4 pairs of wide eyes, shocked to see their condition.

"or may be not" Jin said and sat on the chair sipping his morning tea.

The room was silent everybody was shocked. Nobody said a word or even moved except the world wide handsome you know.

The Kims and Jeon analyzed them from head to toe and Jungkook wished the floor could just swallow him right there and then.

" Ahem..." Jin fake coughed to bring them back to reality.

" Appas, Eommas your sons are together now please give them your blessings. And may be lots of make up too." Jin stated sipping his tae and Jungkook shrink in the ground more.

YAAAY!

A loud cheer was heard all over the neighborhood. Both Kims and Jeons were more than happy to see their sons together as lovers. They hugged both of them.

" oh how long we have waited for you to be together. I'm so happy for you babies" Hyuna said and hugged the boys.

" We are really happy for you son. Please take care of each other." Hojun said and hugged the boys.

Jieun and Yoonho also joined and hugged them. Everyone settled down for breakfast. But Jungkook was still looking down as he still has not covered their marks.

"uhm... Did you....use con-" Jieun teased them.

" Eommaaaaaa...No we didn't do anything....." Jungkook whined showing his cute bunny pout lowering his head.

Taehyung laughed at his cuteness and pulled him to his lap. Jungkook blushed and buried his face in his neck. Tae caress his hair softly pecking his forehead.

"Don't tease my babe Eomma..... " Tae said kissing his cheeks.

" Can we tease you Tae. Or we need permission from Kookie to tease you too?" Mr. Kim asked and Kookie buried him more into his neck.

"They are so bad" Jungkook whined. Tae smiled widely holding his babe in his arms. He rubbed his back smoothly, kissing his hair and neck.

" Really Kookie? Now that you got your boyfie, we are bad huh?" Hyuna teased him.

" Eommaaa.... " Jungkook whined again and the room filled with laughter.

" He just gave me a chance to win him Eomma. We are not boyfriends." Jungkook pulled out of the hug and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung caressed his cheeks with a smile.

" Not yet." Jungkook smiled shyly and leaned again to hug him.

" Well you painted him purple without being anything then I can't imagine what he will look like when you became his boyfie Tae." Jin sassed and Jungkook can surely die after this. Jungkook buried his face more to Tae's neck, trying to hide himself. He really wants the floor to swallow him. But the floor surely doesn't have that kind of plans.

"I love you babe...." He placed a kiss in his cheeks. " So so much." He kissed him again. Jungkook looked at his love with full adoration and Tae wouldn't help to kiss him again and again.

Everyone cooed at them. Jieun and Hyuna sobbed silently catching their hands. Even Hojun and Yoonho had glossy eyes. They hugged their emotional wives and run smooth hands on their back. Jin joined them too.

This is what they always wished a happy family. A happy you and me. With the love of their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Was it good?

It was full of events today..
Attendant many vday's projects..
Tried...
Need sleep...
Good night

My loveHappy birthday bro? Ahem! Not in my worst dream

My love
Happy birthday bro? Ahem!
Not in my worst dream..
Happy birthday love💜

Well members and Jungkookie thank you so much muah💜💜Borahae 💜💜

Borahae 💜💜