Chapter 146 - END

Start from the beginning

'So how can I explain this to someone else? It was comfortable to assume that it was just a dream.'

"You like fantasy novels. Aristocracy and magic."

"Huh? Yes, I like romance fantasy, to be exact."

"That's exactly what my dream was about. Do you want me to tell you?"

"Oh? Do it."

The friend leaned against Irene's desk and gleamed interestingly.

The chatter continued until the class bell rang.

* * *

Everyone looks back on life once in a while.

So did Irene.

She was suddenly lost in thought after seeing off her husband on her way to work and taking her daughter to school.

It was a normal life.

After graduating from the university through college, he went to a company that was not suitable for her and married his colleague.

The child gave birth to a daughter.

Her daughter was sometimes in trouble, but she was generally raised right.

There were times when she was tired and exhausted, but there were times when she was proud and happy.

The more she looked back on it, the easier it was to have an easy life.

Irene was lost in thought and giggled.

"They've been well, haven't they?"'

Irene's age was long past her infidelity.

Her daughter was a high school student, and it was already 30 years ago when Irene was the same age as her daughter.

Thirty years here would be well past 300 years in the rest of the world where she stayed for a while.

'I'm sure they lived well. I think that might be the case.'

She seems to have lived well filming the romance of the century that will be handed down to future generations.

Irene thought like that and stopped for a moment.

"Oh, romance."

She clapped her hands together.

Thanks to it, she remembered something she had forgotten.

"If I don't do it now, she'll go upset again."

Irene kicked her tongue to her daughter's room.

Irene's daughter, who will be a high school senior next year, was currently in a special hobby.

It was to publish a series of her novels on the Internet.

And Irene was in the role of an editor who reviewed and regressed her daughter's novels.

'The words are the best, although I'm actually rewriting them.'

Her daughter has a knack for creating stories, but she doesn't seem to have a knack for making sentences plausible.

Irene evaluated her calmly, seeing the sentences in the Hangul file, which was also a mess this time.

Irene graduated from the Department of Korean Literature and briefly worked as an editor for a small publishing company.

That's why she now takes on her daughter's retrospective series.

Irene's day was as busy as any housewife, but it was hard to refuse her daughter's request.