Chapter 127

No, a person's body wouldn't break so easily.

I wanted to say it, but I closed my mouth because I thought it might be easy to break by Jungkook's standards.

Well, he's already destroyed a lot of things, so it's possible for him to think that way.

Instead of replying with words, I grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him in.

I don't know how thin and soft I look in Jungkook's eyes that he feels like I'll be broken by his hand.

What's important now is that I'm getting sick of it anyway.

I mean, it's not enough.

The night bedroom with the light on, which is not very bright, probably has a strange effect of pulling a person's courage to the limit.

I bit off Jungkook's close-up lips.

Then with my tongue, I gently swept his lower lip and fell off.

Like provoking him.

"So what."

It didn't stop there, he stuck out his tongue and licked my lips a little.

"You can just keep me from breaking."

"......."

"You're not going to do it?"

All right, I did my best.

It's too much.

I can't do it anymore.

I wondered if Jungkook would stop moving for a moment in my sudden act, and soon he laughed in a low voice.

After a while, he bit me at my earlobe in revenge for my actions.

"......eut"

Next was my nape.

The sense of biting bare skin was clear and intense.

"Wait a minute.........Ah."

The traces have been stretched beyond the control of the heat.

As it was winter, the air inside the room, which was slightly cold, was exposed, and it touched my bare skin.

It was an unconscious development.

I panicked for a moment and pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook stopped without a hitch.

His eyes were full of discontent and defiance.

"Why?"

"No......."

I'm speechless.

Didn't you think I'm going to break just a minute ago, didn't you say something like that?

What's with this change?

Of course, I meant it and brought it on myself, but it was embarrassing when he was doing it in a hectic rush.

Jungkook smiled with a nice pull at his closed mouth as if 'a doctor had been delivered the diagnoses' look.

"You said I just have to keep you from break."

"......."

"Come to think of it, I think that's the answer. Yeah, so that it doesn't break.........."

"Ah!"

Wh, where are you biting?

In fact, my body became as sensitive as I expected.