Chapter 10

I grabbed Alex, who was nearby and got him to check the chandelier that fell .

Although he seemed confused he did as he was told, then widened his eyes in surprise .

"Huk . Why did this become so loose?"

Alex called for about two more servants and replaced the connecting part with a new one .

The servants decided to check the other chandeliers as well, and as I was watching the butler came up to talk to me .

"It would've been dangerous if we just left it . There could've been an accident at the banquet . How did you know?"

"Just...... . "

I just made up a random reason to the butler, who was looking at me as if I had godly powers .

"Had a bad dream about it . "

The chandelier was fixed easily but I couldn't be relaxed .

There were quite a lot of things that caught my attention now that I was looking over the banquet hall like this .

'That statue . '

What if it suddenly falls?

It looks dangerous because it's heavy .

'That decoration . '

It wouldn't be good if that fell on your head .

'Vase . '

Why did they put such a big case there?

What if someone got crushed under it?

I was nervous .

If Ji-eun dying wasn't a coincidence and was her fate, I couldn't leave anything that could be dangerous .

I had to get rid of everything .

I looked at the butler, who I had given my dream excuse to .

"I had a bad feeling about this . My dream was ominous . So could we change the banquet hall location or the placing of things?

I really hope we can do it even if it means we have to delay the banquet a bit . "

"What? Ah, yes . I understand . Please tell me how you want it done . "

Perhaps it was because he had seen the chandelier, the butler did not question my words despite my sudden request .

From then I actively began removing the things that bothered me .

If someone asked me if it was okay to change the banquet hall like this, even though I wasn't the reason we were having a banquet, I could say it's okay because Jungkook isn't interested in stuff like this .

He has no interest to the point that he wouldn't even know what changed .

It took about thirty minutes to fix everything .

Right then Bessie hurriedly ran down the stairs .

"Miss!"

"Hmm? Ah . "

"I heard from the butler . You're changing everything because of your dream . Sigh, but still . Why now?!"

I noticed that Bessie was holding heavy makeup boxes filled with makeup in each hand .

I was shocked by her enthusiasm .

Huk, I couldn't believe she carried it all the way here .

"Wasn't it heavy?"