Chapter 105

The Count Kim is good looking.

How nice he looks is that he doesn't seem to be able to pick a single weed from the side of the road in terms of killing, and he doesn't even know that the word lies exist in this world in terms of words and deeds.

And that was his greatest strength, that Count Kim.

'Because everyone would trust him just by looking at him.'

That's why.

Count Kim has been selected as the right person for this job.

'That's good for me. Because the opportunity to set the ball came on its own.'

Not long ago, the queen heard from his aide that the twin princesses, who she thought were dead, were alive.

The Count was surprised.

Although he was still young at that time, he saw the princess body in person more than two decades ago

'It was a fake. Someone could have red hair by dyeing or magic. She's already dead, and I can't punish you for that. Should we dig up a grave and carve the body? although, I don't know if there will be a grave.'

It turned out that the maid of honour, who played the role of killing the twin princesses, betrayed the queen.

The Count was surprised, but the surprise soon subsided.

Then what if she's alive?

if she's alive then all he has to do is to kill her...

There was nothing in this livable world that money and power couldn't do.

For example, it is possible to kill a person in a faraway country without lifting a finger here.

......He thought so.

Until the first attempt failed.

'We've lost contact with murder contractor.'

What?

'We are urgently moving the investigation team within the Empire to identify it, but we believe they have failed.'

The investigation concluded that all of the murder contractors who had been entrusted with a large deposit were dead, and even the one who killed them seemed to be the Duke of Widgreen.

'That's the worst.'

'Now that the Duke knows, the same attempt won't work.'

'Did they tell him that she wasn't his real sister? And yet the Duke stood up for her, didn't he?'

'I don't know exactly what's going on, but it seems so.'

Things went badly.

New measures were needed.

All those close to the situation gathered to meet their heads in front of the queen.

It was the youngest of them who gave his opinion at this time.

'Let's call her here.'

'What?'

"I don't know if she knew it, but in fact, she's the princess of this country. Let's say that we had no choice but to let her go like that, more than 20 years ago, because of unavoidable circumstances. Tell her to come back here and regain her princess status to correct the mistakes. What do you think?'

'Oh, that's a good idea.'

"That's how we bring them in here and secretly kill them and destroy them.'