Chapter 5

As expected, now I really know what I experienced was not just a dream .

The fact that the heroine died and I had to use the marble to turn back time for her is proof that it was all real .

I was certain that I had gone back in time but just in case, I grabbed a servant in the corridor and asked them .

"Excuse me, what day is today?"

"What? That's... It's the 13th of September . "

Today was truly my yesterday .

There was no need for anymore suspicion .

Shutting my eyes tightly, I let out a sigh .

'It's such a wondrous marble . '

For such a small object that looks like a mere glass marble, to be able to turn back time by simply breaking it, is incredible .

The feeling of having today became yesterday is strange .

It is amazing that the temple could make something like that .

'Ji-eun is also amazing . '

It was only after using the marble did I have this thought .

Ji-eun really does have the qualifications to be the protagonist of the story .

She never once used one of the marbles she got from the temple for herself .

Even a good person would learn of greed if these marbles landed in their hands .

However, if it wasn't obvious, Ji-eun didn't even hesitate to use the marbles to help others .

'Preventing disasters, accidents... Sometimes they were even used to fulfil the wishes of pitiful people .

That's why she was eventually called a Saintess .

I felt a bit uncomfortable because it seems like I will be reducing the number of such events .

Umm, whatever, at least I could save Ji-eun thanks to these .

'This isn't the time to act like this .'

I went over the reasons behind the heroine's death .

I didn't have to think too hard .

Everything was because of the clock tower .

Of course, it was actually because of Jungkook but since I couldn't do anything about him I had to do something about the clock tower .

'Right now, it's around noon . It would be better if we could go now instead of tomorrow but......'

I tried to remember .

Jungkook would busy the whole day today .

He didn't come out of his office at all except for a moment to eat dinner .

He sure is a psychopath villain, creating such a crazy result in such a short amount of time .

'What should I do? Is my only option to decline with a different excuse?'

My head was starting to hurt .

You'd think I could just simply not say 'old' or 'shabby', but you could never be for sure .

This is because we're talking about Jungkook here .

You could never predict what Jeon Jungkook would do .

'Think!! Think of a refreshing, safe, and realistic excuse!'

I was trapped in my thoughts .

It's amazing how fast time flies by when you're focused on something .