Chapter 61

All the knights burning enthusiasm in the training hall seemed to believe that Jungkook would win the hunting competition.

‘Well…..’

I nodded slightly at Alex.

“That’s right.”

I didn’t think much differently, I’m sorry to the Crown Prince, but it was one of the hardest imaginations that Jungkook would lose any competition.

‘Hold on, what happens to this book?’

Suddenly, it occurred to me that this year’s harvest hunting competition was briefly covered and moved on to ‘The Spring of the Goddess Ji-eun’.

Well, about one paragraph.

‘To be honest, one paragraph was just too much.’

The author has set up that there are things like hunting competition but didn’t come with a good story about it nor explanation.

Even the reference was too short, so I couldn’t think of the result right away.

It was then.

The commotion in the training field grew a bit.

‘Huh?’

The knights, which had been spread out in places without order, hurriedly looked at one place at once and took a courtesy.

I blinked and then opened my eyes.

‘Jungkook.’

I couldn’t see it wrong since his white hair catches the eye at once, even if it’s not bright daylight.

When Jungkook suddenly appeared on the training field, I paused in my seat for a moment.

“…let’s.”

“…… will…… and…..”

I couldn’t understand what the voice that intermittently passed through the buzz was saying.

“Do you think he’s trying to demonstrate?”

As soon as Alex said so, Jungkook was handed a bow and arrow from a nearby knight.

Thanks to him, I was surprised.

‘A demonstration? Really?’

Did Jungkook get out to the training field personally only for such a hassle like a demonstration?

That was weird.

That’s not gonna happen.

At the moment of doubt, Jungkook, who had an arrow on his bow, pulled the demonstration with his left hand.

‘Left hand?’

Oh, maybe.

‘Since the last time he used his left arm because of the snake venom, is he trying to make sure it’s completely healed now?’

It was credible.

At least rather than assuming that Jungkook took the time to do a demonstration while he was busy for the knights.

Jungkook aimed at the farthest target.

And I felt sick at this moment.

‘……what, is it because I saw the bow?’

I felt a little wobbly and felt a little dazed.

Whether it’s a bow or an arrow or both, it wasn’t very pleasing to me right now.

Because it reminded me of something that happened a little while ago.

‘But it wasn’t even me who got hit by the arrow.’