" We're not gonna eat that right ?? " Blaze whispered to Ais .

" Huh eat what ?? " Yaya seriously heard their conversation and blaze quickly tried to make an excuse .

" Umm , uhhhh , hey !! Has anyone seen fang we haven't seen him All day !? " Said blaze trying to avoid the question.

Yaya and ying took a glanced at each other .

" Actually we saw him trying to fix the escape pod , he's busy , he said he'll catch up later "

" It's fine let's give him space , he just probably need Time to think " said ying .

" How about we start training now Yaya " said ying pointing at the training course , Yaya just nodded her head and the two girls went ahead with Gopal following them .

" Ok for you seven , we are going to start on basic training for today " boboiboy then grab a stick and draw six giant squares on the ground .

He told his elements to stand on each square so they'll have some space , except for gempa though .

" Alright I want all of you to not interrupt each other while your on each square mainly because you'll just start a fight again " .

" Umm what's the point of this exactly? " Said solar .

" I want all of you to show me each of your skills and I meant things that you like to do for fun , we will start with that "

The elements showed their weapons on what to use , halilintar showed his thunder blades , Ais showed his ice canon , blaze with his fireballs , thorn with his carnivores plants , taufan with his hoverboard and solar with his .... Hands pointing like guns .

" Great now let's start with you taufan , oh and gempa I might need you to write all of this , can you please help me,  we will discuss about your skills later " exclaimed boboiboy as the earth element just nod his head and went to grab a notepad and pen.

" Ok taufan can you tell me what you like to do ? " Said boboiboy

" Well I like to skate and fly with hoverboard , it's great " answered taufan

" Hmmm? is your hoverboard fast ? "

" Yeah faster than Hali that's for sure "

halilintar glared at the wind element , lucky for taufan not to break his bones .
Boboiboy nodded his head while gempa took notes .

" Are you afraid of somethings ? " Asked boboiboy as he looked at the stiffed wind element straight in the eye .

" I'm afraid of Hali a-and also snakes " said taufan

" Hmm .... Alright , blaze what about you" asked gempa slightly teasing his brothers .

" I'm afraid of you " blaze bluntly said while boboiboy was plain off confused of the answer ( he doesn't realize how scary gempa could be)

" Halilintar ?? What about you ? " Asked boboiboy even when he already knows the answer .

Halilintar frozed from that question but he bluntly answered anyway .

" I'm also afraid of gempa ... "

" Are you sure that's all ? You don't have to lie to me " boboiboy glanced at halilintar not buying the lie .

" Fine ... I'm also afraid of balloons alright happy?? "

Just then a light chuckle interrupted them but Hali already knows , the light element was laughing and mocking him

" Who knew the toughest element has a stupid weakness and against what ? Balloons?? Hahaha "

" Shut up lamp post , just admit it your also afraid of the wee little darkness right " said the furious halilintar .

" Why you little.... " The two elements then got out of their square space , ready to fight each other when a commanding voice stopped them .

" That's enough !!? Didn't i already told you not to fight , this is serious right now and I don't want all of you to act like this !! " Shouted boboiboy that stunned everyone including his friends .

" Sigh , sorry  , I need a drink of water , you can continue on without me gempa " said boboiboy walking away .

The elements looked at themselves with guilt though they also knew what boboiboy felt right now and the boy was probably thinking about his dad the most . Halilintar and solar planned to apologize later however they need to give the owner some space .

00000000000000000000000000000000

I'm so sorry for the late chapter but I have a good reason ..
My homework has been piling up and it's getting hard to update this .

So again I'm sorry however i still hope you enjoy this chapter