"You didn't seem like you wanted to talk I didn't know." Hongjoong started but Yunho interrupted.

"Really joong?" He asked, "you've been ignoring me for weeks cause you didn't get the answer you wanted. I didn't you a favor as a friend I expect you to be a good friend too."

Hongjoong didn't say anything. He knew he could be a sucky friend but damn. No one has ever called him out like that.

Yunho sighed. "Seonghwa likes yeosang. I'll see you tomorrow joong." Yunho walked away.

Everyone had left the school. They made a group chat to discuss Jongho's party. They decided on taking Jongho to a karaoke place because Jongho love to sing. They all pitched in money to make it happen.

-

Finally the day came. Jongho woke up to a bunch of happy birthday texts from all his family and friends. He got up and put some clothes on to go downstairs. He went down following the smell of a delicious breakfast.

"Happy birthday Jongho!" His family cheered as he came to the kitchen.

"Thanks guys." Jongho said as he walked to the table. He was always a bit shy whenever his family did something nice for him.

"You're growing up bud." His dad said hugging him from behind and ruffling his hair.

"Hey." Jongho laughed and turned to hug his dad back.

"Happy birthday Jongho!" His little brother said banging on the table. "Can we eat now?" He asked poking the food.

"Yah, Don't touch the food. Go wash up." Jonghos mother said shooing the little boy away. "You all wash up too." She said to Jongho and his father.

"Yes ma'am." The both said and went to wash their hands as she prepared the table.

Jongho helped his brother reach the sink. He heard his dads phone going off. He watched as his dad was looking at his phone. "Appa. Are you gonna wash your hands." He said as he put down the little one, who ran to the table.

"Oh yeah." His dad said beginning to wash his hands in the sink.

"Do you have work today?" Jongho asked hoping his dad would say no. He knew his dad never really got days off though.

"I do but don't worry Jongho I'll be here all morning." His dad said before giving Jongho a kiss on the forehead.

"Let's head back to the table." His dad said and they did.

They enjoyed their family breakfast.

-

Meanwhile the group of friends were all at the mall. They were looking for gifts for Jongho.

"I'm not sure what Jongho likes." Yeosang said to seonghwa.

"Don't worry I do. You can look with me." Seonghwa said. Yeosang smiled and linked arms with him.

Hongjoong let out a playful gag. Mingi laughed. Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Wooyoung we should get him some clothes." San said and pulled Wooyoung into the clothing store.

"What size does he even wear?" Wooyoung asked. San shrugged.

"I'll help. I know everything about Jongho." Yunho said and went with them.

"I'm coming." Mingi said which dragged Hongjoong along too.

Yunho and Mingi didn't talk as much either after that awkward moment at mingis house. Hongjoong noticed.

"So what's up?" He asked mingi while Yunho wasn't paying much attention.

"What's up?" Mingi asked looking at the shoes.

"Yeah. What happened between you two." Hongjoong pointed at Yunho.

"Huh? Between us? Nothing." He said obviously lying.

"Come on. Yunho can't hear us."

"Okay okay. I messed up. We uhh kissed but I think I went too far and made him uncomfortable."

Hongjoong gasped. "Seriously?"

"Yeah now shhhh. I didn't mean to. He said he's not mad but obviously we don't hang out anymore." He shushed joong. Mingi frowned and looked at Yunho.

Yunho was with woosan trying to figure out what clothes Jongho might like. "He's really into baggy clothes lately." Yunho said and looked at a sweatshirt which would be oversized on Jongho.

Wooyoung hummed as he looked through the clothes. "How about these?" He asked and showed some baggy jeans.

Yunho nodded. "Yeah he'd like those."

"I'll get Jongho these." San said holding up some sweatshirts. "You get him the jeans." Wooyoung nodded.

Soon enough the other group came over. "We're all done." Seonghwa said.

"Great! I think everyone is done. Let's go. We don't have much time to get ready." Yunho said and they went to the exit.

"Jongho is gonna like mines the most." San said looking in the bag.

"Oh really? I think mine is pretty good." Seonghwa said challenging san.

"I'm just glad we all got gifts in time." Yunho said.

Eventually they made their separate ways back home to prepare for the party.

____________________________________________________

Sorry this one is not that great. Let me know if you liked it. The story gets more and more dramatic after this point.

Thanks for reading.