one

readers pov

you was sitting at diamond house on her couch and she been ignoring you the whole time you been here. you got here like 20 minutes ago and she been staring at her phone smiling nonstop. "diamond girl what's on yo phone that got you smiling and shit?" you asked staring at her. she turned towards you with a weird ass grin on her face.

"y/n you know i love you right" she said. "hell no whatever you about to ask, no nigga." you said already knowing she finna ask you something. "you didn't even lemme talk. okay so u know i've been talking to this boy?" you nod, "yes bitch now what you want" you said already knowing she want sum. "he want me and my "best bitches" which is you and keira to link up with him and his homeboys at the mall later on" she said looking at you smiling. "diamond your lightskin ass is so fucking irritating" you said already knowing you was gonna give in. "soo... is that a yes?" she asked. "bra yes, shit" you said getting up. "ahhhh thankkk youuuu!!!!" she yelled getting up jumping on you, hugging you. "okay get tf off me so i can go get ready" you said standing up and got ready. when you got out the shower you put on something simple.

you pulled up to the mall and you already knew it was gonna be hella people there cause it's a fucking mall on a saturday

you pulled up to the mall and you already knew it was gonna be hella people there cause it's a fucking mall on a saturday. you text diamond ad keira to see where they're at and they said trey was at the entrance. as you was riding by the entrance to find a parking spot you saw a big ass group standing in front the doors.

'oh hell nah.'

you parked your black 2021 dodge charger scat pack and got out the car and started walking towards the entrance of the building. as you got near the entrance you heard diamond scream, "Y/N!!" you mentally facepalm at her and walked over to them. you waved as they greeted you. diamond started introducing her friends to the others. "y'all these my main bitches y/n and keira" diamond said pointing at us. next her nîgga introduce him and his friends.

"ight you got eren, connie, levi, jean, jaliyah(oc), and kayla(oc). and i'm armin." he said. "damn eren why you staring at y/n like that?!" jean said laughin catching eren off guard . "shut up horse face ass bitch. ian even starring at ha." eren said shakin his head walking in the mall. everybody followed behind him but you was a little ahead of them and you heard keira say. "damn y/n your ass so fat." she said. you smiled at her, "thanks bay."

[ time skip ]

"shawty move" eren said slightly pushing your arm. "oww nigga that hurt" you said rubbin your arm. "bra y'all jus met and y'all already arguing like a married couple" keira said. "tell his real strong ass stop punching me!" you said pointing at eren. "mmcht tell yo friends stop bumping into me dawg" eren said mugging you. "y'all are stressing me out already. lemme go find my nigga. where jean at connie?" keira asked as connie pointed to a store jean walked into. "get to stepping then" eren said looking at keira. "mind yo business" keira laughed walking towards in the store.

"aye mamas" eren said tryna get your attention wit the lil nickname he gave you and you couldn't lie you kinda liked it. "yes eren." you replied already knowing he was tryna mess wit you. "tryna hear a joke?" he asked lookin at you. "sure eren damn." you mugged him. "to fuckin bad cause ion got one" and when he said dat that seemed to crack him up. "fuck you" you said walking off shaking your head.

you been walking with eren the whole time. the whole group was together but people had split up and went into stores wit each other. you walked over to your friends and you wanted to go home cause yo ass was slick tired. you told the others you was finna go and they asked if you was okay and you told them yeah and that you was finna dip.

right when you was finna walk out the mall eren jogged over to you. "you leaving?" eren asked. "what it look like." you deadpan. "aye watch that shit" eren said fixing his attention all da way on you. "what you want eren i wanna leave" you said getting impatient. "lemme help you mamas" he said grabbing all your bags you bought from the mall. you ain't even argue wit him you just walked to your car and he followed. eren put your bags in the car as you stood by you car door.

when he finished he was now standing over you. "what boy" you asked lookin up at him. "lemme tell you what i noticed" he said lookin you up and down. "what?" you asked still looking at him. you just couldn't take your eyes off his fine ass. "you slim at the top but when you come to the bottom" he said licking his lips "yo shit thick asf, thighs and everything." he said admiring you. you was flustered by what he said and looked away from him. "i know eren. now move" you said getting in your car. eren just smiled showing his clean straight white teeth and moved to the side watching you pull off. he decided he was gon dip too and got in 2021 chevrolet corvette and pulled off.

when you got home you showered and changed into something comfortable. when you laid down on your bed you grabbed your phone seeing you had a text from an unknown number.

678-219-8453
hey mamas.    

mamas💕
who dis?

678-219-8453
eren.

                                                                               mamas💕 how you get my number?

eren😍
that's not important😭

                                                                                mamas💕 what you want nigga.

eren😍
wyd?
                                                                                 mamas💕

finna take a nap.

eren😍
mmcht don't go to sleep.
read
so you leavin me on read now?
read
bet.
read