The secretary smiled politely. "Not a problem. If you need help with anything, I'm sure someone will check up on you shortly."

"That won't be necessary." 

I was too frozen at the familiar voice I had been fantasizing at night and even just a bit earlier. I did end up turning to see Layla walking towards us in her business attire. Her heels clacked along the floor, almost as if demanding that attention turned to her. 

Even more, Layla's intense gaze was on me and made me feel like my body was buzzing to be in her presence again. 

"Oh, Layla." The secretary stood from her seat which made my attention quickly turn to her. 

What struck me as odd was the look in her honey coloured eyes and the soft smile on her full lips. She was into Layla? Then again, anyone would be since Layla was incredibly likeable. 

"I will be taking care of them today, Aliyah." Layla stated before she approached me. My heart sped up when she smirked at me, just like in my fantasies. "Hello again, Brielle."

"Hey." My voice came out softly and my gaze glanced to Quinn who was pressing her lips together in a crappy attempt to hide her smile. 

"What brings you to my dealership?" She asked with a smile.

"My car died. But I thought you only owned Volkswagen dealerships?" I questioned with confusion.

Layla chuckled. "I own dealerships that fall under the Volkswagen brand. Such as Audi, Porsche and Lamborghini."

"Oh." I said simply as the realization of all the dealerships she owned began to make more sense. In the region, there was many more dealerships for the additional brands. Her wealth began to make more sense. 

Layla then turned to Quinn. "You must be Quinn. Brielle has spoken highly of you." 

My gaze went to Quinn who was a bit nervous by the way she did her smile that made her eyes crinkle up a lot more. "Pleasure to meet you. Brielle's said good things about you as well." Quinn responded politely. 

Layla's gaze returned to me. "Is that so?" Her hand came to my waist. I almost melted within her hold, automatically shifting my body closer. "I am glad to hear it. I must admit I have grown quite fond of Brielle."

Warmth spread across my face as I looked down at the floor with a soft smile. "You're embarrassing me."

Layla and Quinn both chuckled. "I apologize, sweet girl." She pulled me so my side was against her body as she pressed her lips into my hair. 

"You two are so cute." Quinn complimented as I wanted to bury my face into Layla's shoulder but didn't since we were in her workplace. 

Layla chuckled. "Thank you. Are you looking at getting a car, Brielle?"

"I'm not too sure, I just had to take my car to the shop because I've been avoiding repairs." I said sheepishly.

"I was going to help Bri look at some cars but I actually have an errand to do. Can I leave her with you?" Quinn was grinning like she thought she was so clever for suggesting such a thing.

"Of course. However, Brielle. I recall telling you that I will take care of any purchases. A vehicle or even repairs would be included in that." Layla scolded me lightly. 

My blush would not subside as I gently kicked at the polished floor. "I couldn't ask you to pay for things like that."

Layla hummed causing the familiar pull in my abdomen to reappear. "Well, I will be taking Brielle now. If you are back before we are done, please make use of the lounge." She directed at Quinn.