The guardians lowered their heads at that. They made her think that they could never split on good terms and figured that leaving without saying anything would be easier for them all.

They were fools.

"Guys," they all turned at hearing Jack's fragile tone. Her right hand stretched out to grab the air a few times as she was reaching out for something, or rather one of the guardians, to hold. "I-I don't know how to feel."

Her eyes didn't move as she turned, almost like she couldn't see, as her brain was short-circuiting.

Emma once again wrapped her arms around the older as Tooth held on to the hand in the air and Sandy rubbed her shoulder. After taking a few minutes to absorb the comfort they were giving her, she found it within herself to look at them.

"... Am I different now?... Do... Do you see me differently?"

"What?" Tooth asked in sorrow at her words.

"Of cou'se noot ya show pony," Bunny gave Jack a warm smile.

"No matta'r who you ware, you will olwayz be Jack to us," North raked his fingers through his daughter-figure's hair. It frightened them a bit at the idea of Jack thinking they'd see her differently for being Nightlight. They couldn't blame her but they knew she loved them and they loved her. And they understood that she didn't want their view on her to change just because they happened to have known her in the past as someone else. As well as she having turned out to be this mystical being that happened to be more powerful than even Manny himself.

No, they'd never see her differently. She will always be the trickster winter girl they vowed into guardianship. Sure, she may be the most powerful being in the universe but that didn't matter.

She would always be a part of the their family.

Jack looked at them with tears threatening to escape her eyes and just as her lip trembles, she jumps over the seats to hug them.

Her fear of them seeing her as someone she no longer is, died down at the feeling of their arms around her. Of course, she can admit she may be overreacting but all of her senses are dialed up to eleven at this point.

Emma sat there with a smile, happy to see the guardians care for her so much. That her childhood icons gave her the one thing she wasn't able to have for three hundred years.

A few minutes pass, giving Jack the time to let it out and calm herself down. Her heartbeat slows as a small smile forms on her face. Feeling the warmth of those she loved and reassured her that she'd never change in their eyes no matter the expectations. She knew who she was now and her past life wasn't going to define her.

Everyone else within the theater took the time to talk to the others around them and catch up with each other. Quietly, so they wouldn't ruin the moment between the guardians.

After a bit, the spirits slowly detached from one another and went back to their seats, ready to see how the movie was going to conclude.

And upon flopping into her seat, Emma wrapped her fingers with Jack's hand, in comfort.

In the black, white crystals form to take the shape of the human figure, just like in the intro. It walks toward the camera before turning and comes across a door made from the crystals. It knocks and is opened by two adults and a little girl, who quickly take her inside their non-visible house.

Emma(narration): Though she faced many obstacles, Nightlight ultimately came across the home she had envisioned within her dreams. They happily took her in as their own and she renamed herself, Jacklyn. She spend the next 3 years of her life as human. An average life as a not so average girl of the time. Playing and recounting the stories she lived through as fairytales to the children in her neighborhood.