Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.2

Start from the beginning

They both use their free hand to try to punch each other but they had the same idea and so just like their previous times they were in a stalemate yet again.

Neither of them were intending to let up but Doomsday with his incredible strength forced her down onto one knee but Morgiana forced herself back up....

But her resistance didn't last long because while they were in grapple position Doomsday eyes started to glow red which sent Morgiana on high alert and tried to move but it was too late.

Doomaday uses his heat vision which sends Morgiana flying but immediately she appeared behind Doomsday and kicks him into the air and teleports above the flying Doomsday and sends him straight to the ground with over head strike.

Morgiana charges up some ki blasts and proceeds to barrage Doomsday with them.

Morgiana was watching the spot where she assumed Doomsday was in the giant cloud of smoke and debris

!!

Morgiana: (Shit!!)

Doomsday teleports behind her and began his attack, land a gut punch causing her to cough up blood and grabs her leg and kept slamming her on the ground again and for the final touch he dragged her across the building causing stray debris to cut her face up and threw her like a piece of garbage, she passed out for two seconds while in the middle of Doomsday's vicious assault.

After a few moments of coughing up blood and catching her breath she asks Ddraig

Morgiana: (Hey Ddraig, did he....)

Ddraig: Yeah I saw that, he teleported and he's never did that before until you did it.

Morgiana: So I'm not crazy.

Ddraig: No your not, he's learning as he fights and also you should look around you.

Morgian as Ddraig told her to looked around and she sees that the magic barrier that kept their battle from civilians is now down which means....