6|Family

It's been a month since I found out I was pregnant, meaning I'm two months I only have two more months left since I'm a tribrid I'm only pregnant for four months Me and lily walked out of the dining room and headed to a room I hadn't been in years, I was so nervous I hadn't seen my family in years. I missed them so much I've missed hearing their voices their laughter, but I knew everything was going to work out for good. I pulled my key out and unlocked the door. I gently grabbed lily's hand before looking down at her. 

"Are you ready flower," 

"Yes, mama, I'm ready."

I turn the nob on the door taking a deep breath; trying not to panic in front of lily, I gently push the door open, guiding lily to my family. I walk towards my mom smiling; she still looks as beautiful as ever with her blonde hair and blue eyes; I look exactly like her; I look over to see my dad with his black hair and green eyes my sister looks just like him, same hair and eyes she's still nine the moon goddess told me they wouldn't age until they woke up. 

"Flower, this is my mom, Andrea."

"Her pwetty wike you" 

"This is my dad, Mathias."

"Who dat mama."

"That is my little sister Noel." 

"Her pwetty look like you, dad." 

"I always thought the same thing." 

"Mama wan blaze" 

"Alright, let's go see if they're done dancing." 

"Them wike to dance a wot." 

"Oh, do they now" 

"Uh-huh"

I lifted lily in my arms and walked upstairs to find Blaze and Jessica. I knock on their door and wait patiently until the door opens. Blaze opens the door with her hair messy, her shirt slightly unbuttoned, and the belt on her pants are undone. I guess we interrupted something. 

"Did we interrupt something?" I asked, chuckling. 

"Yeah, round two of our dancing, did you need something." 

"Well, lily needed you, but we can come back." 

"No, it's fine; let me change." 

She closed the door and came out a few moments later in different clothes. She lifted lily, her arms sticking her tongue out at me. I shook my head, laughing as she walked away. I have a doctor's appointment, so I'm happy Blaze is going to keep her. 

Walking into the doctor's office, I signed all the needed paperwork. I didn't need to wait since I'm alpha; they just called me right in; the nurse checked my height, weight, and vitals before leaving she told me the doctor would be here shortly. It was long before my doctor walked in, smiling widely at me. 

"Good afternoon, alpha." 

"Good afternoon Jackie" 

 I pulled my shirt up as she pulled the gel out and squirted it on my stomach; she pulled out the wand thingy and rubbed it on my stomach so she could see the babies; I even got to hear their heartbeats; of course, I got pictures and a video. I thanked the doctor before leaving. 

Walking out of the doctor's office, I walk back to the packhouse, which isn't very far from my house, so I'm okay with walking. I unlock the door using my key; as I walk into the house, I hear whispering. I followed the sound and stood by the door to see Blaze kneeling in front of Jessica as she gently caressed her cheek. 

"Jess, listen to me. I promise I'm going to give you baby one way or another" 

"It's my fault we can't have a baby." 

"It's not your fault; don't say that." 

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be love; I love you." 

"Love you too."

"I just wish lily was ours." 

"I know, but she's not, and that's okay."  

"Why didn't you guys tell me" I spoke, causing them to jump

"We didn't want to be a burden; you already have so much to worry about." 

"That doesn't matter; you guys are family and families are supposed to stick together." 

"Your right" 

"I know you guys love lily, and so do I, so I want you guys to adopt her." 

"What no were not taking her from her mama." 

"You are not going to. I'm still going to be here, mama, but I'll be her god mama; you guys need this. I'll talk to her, but I'll do under one condition." 

"what" 

"Let her keep her original room." 

"Deal" 

"How are you going to tell her." 

"Where is she" 

"In her room." 

"Let me go talk to her." 

I slowly walked upstairs to her room, scared, not knowing how she was going to act, but I knew this was the right thing to do; they can't have kids they grew a bond with lily, and she grew one with them it's not like I won't see her it the best thing to do she'll always be my daughter. I opened the door to see her sitting at her table, drawing a picture. 

"Hi mama" 

"Hi flower" 

"We pway" 

"not yet; we need to talk." 

"bout what" 

"Well, it's about Jessica and Blaze." 

"I wike them awot." 

"I know you do, which is why they're going to be your mommies, now" 

"You not my mama no more."

"No, baby, I'm going to be your god mama." 

"So you still be mama." 

"Yes" 

"Otay them be mommies I draw now." 

"Go ahead, flower." 

As I walked out of her room, I headed downstairs and walked into the living room where Blaze and Jessica were cuddling on the couch. Jessica was the first to see me; she jumped up and stood in front of me impatiently.

"So?" 

"She now your daughter." 

"Yes!" 

"You just need to adopt her and make it official before someone tries to take her from you." 

"Alright, we'll do that now." 

"Thank you, lulu." 

"No problem" 

As I was about to head to the kitchen to get some food, a warrior rushed towards me, looking shocked. 

"What is it" 

"Your parents and sister" 

"What about them." 

"They're awake."