5|Pregnant?

After dinner, Lily was pretty excited to meet my family; she hasn't stopped jumping around the pack love her, but we're not staying here; everyone has their own house. I stayed in the place my mama and papa built when I was little, and that's where they are now. Jessica told me she finished decorating lily's room, so I'm excited to see what she did.

We walked into our house with lily jumping; she's still a little shy, but that's only when many people were around. I walked into her room and gasped,  wow they did a great job, but there's no blue and only pink. 

"I know there is no blue, but do you like it flower."

"No wike blue mama, only pink."

                                                                                      Lily's room

                                                                                      Lily's room

I lifed lily in my arms, smiling "well, I think it's someone's bath time."

"Yeah, it's you, mama."

"You silly goose, let's go."

I ran a bath with rose-scented bubbles knowing that any kids would love bubbles. I even got some pink rubber duckies and put them in the tub; after doing all of that, I undressed her and placed her into the bath.

"Wook! mama bubbly's."

"I see, baby." 

"Mama?"

"Yes, flower"

"I no wanna go bwack to bad wady."

"Look at me, flower" She looked me in the eyes, pouting. "I promise you won't have to go back."

"Pwinky pwomise" 

"pinky promise"

I wrap my pink around hers, kissing our fingers, smiling; she giggles, kissing my cheek cause my cheek to get all wet from her slobbery kiss. I chuckled and began washing her up.

I finally finished bathing lily; she is now dressed and ready for bed. I decided to visit my family tomorrow since it's late and it's past lily's bedtime. Lily climbed into her bed, laying down looking hyper.

"No sweepy mama"

"How about a story then bedtime."

"Stowy, cwake twhen bed twime."

"Oh, No, you don't, missy; you can have cake tomorrow after lunch if you're good."

"Otay mama, I be good I pwomise."

"That's all I ask. Now, what shall we read."

"Cars! Mama! Cars!"

"Well, cars it is then"

I lay her down and tuck her in before sitting down reading the car's book to her; she loves cars. I'm going to have my hands full when she grows up. I can't imagine what car she's going to want as I read the last page, I look down to see Lily sound asleep I place the book back on the bookshelf before turning the lights off and leaving I leave her door open just in case she gets scared so she can quickly come to my room which is right next to hers.