𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒

Začít od začátku

The two girls walked in the corridors of the castle, buried in deep thought. It would often happen that they would walk in silence with similar frowns on their faces and nobody breaking the silence. This time things were different though.

"I forgot to tell you," Narcissa began, smiling awkwardly. "I have plans with Lucius tonight and I need the room empty."

"Oh, so what time should I be back?" Callisto questioned, not noticing the blush on Narcissa's face. "Stop looking at me like I peed on the floor and then licked it clean, Narcissa."

"First of all, that's gross." She remarked, rolling her eyes. "Second of all, I meant the whole night."

"WHAT?!" The blonde screeched, frustration pouring from her mouth. "Where the hell am I supposed to sleep then? In the stable?"

"Go to Regulus' room." Narcissa boringly proposed, shaking her head. Every time they had the same antiques up until Regulus came to drag Callisto out of the room and feed her with cookies and tea stolen from the kitchen. "It's not the first time he puts up with you."

"Nott and Greengrass are sleeping in Reg's room tonight!" Callisto argued, shaking her head. "You owe me one."

"Get with Lupin first and I'll give you more than one."

~ ~ ~

Callisto stood in front of the portrait, tapping her foot impatiently on the floor as the Fat Lady opposite from her sat with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Wrong." She enunciated, shifting her positon a bit and drinking some of her wine. "Go back to your dorm now, sweetheart."

"I can't!" Callisto exclaimed, sighing in frustration. "I just explained to you that I can't go back and you know I don't have the password, so just let me in!"

The Fat Lady snorted, shaking her head. "That's sad."

"Not as sad as being a stupid portrait who would drive away even Voldemort himself with her vile singing."

"Excuse you?"

"I said," Callisto sneered, stepping closer. "That it's not as sad as being a stupid portrait who would drive away Voldemort himself with her vile singing. Are you completely stupid or did you burst your own eardrums?"

"I wish my eardrums were burst." The lady retorted, her eyes narrowing. "Maybe then I wouldn't be forced to hear to your excruciatingly squeeky voice. You don't have the password; I can't let you in. Now leave before I call the headmaster!"

"Oh yeah! Go get Dumbledore! See if Dumbledore can-"

Her words were interrupted as the portrait swung open to reveal the short frame of Peter Pettigrew. Callisto barely managed to stiffle her laughter as she saw the bright red sweater that resembled a fire tracker, poorly matched with a lavender purple pair of pajama pants. From the awkward hairstyle he was sporting to the lack of shoes on his feet, it was obvious that the little banter had woken him up.

"Suck on it." Callisto stated, sending a victorious smile to the Fat Lady before marching inside the common room. She carefully inspected the area, her nose scrunching up lightly as she took notice of the wrappers on the table. "Turns out I will sleep in a stable..."

The lights in the girls' staircase switched on and Peter flinched before lifting Callisto from the ground and carrying her up the boys' staircase with a speed Callisto never thought he possessed in the first place. She closed her eyes and every muscle in her body tensed as she saw the wooden door right in front of them, praying that Peter would stop the frantic running before they crashed on the door. Just as she expected the collision, the door burst open and Peter dropped her on the ground. Callisto opened her eyes, feeling the pain spread on her butt from the fall.