TWENTY FOUR + NOTES

Start from the beginning

"to be honest, it wasn't easy to not to doubt you and just let it be." he continue and i bite my lips, "of course, how can they not doubt me... especially venti, he's quick witted if you know him. he's one the strongest god after all."

[ ok i'm sorry for the mistakes, apparently i said venti was the strongest archon when he's not. so i'm apologizing for that ehe :) but also apparently, venti was once the strongest god but he was weakened because of the sleeps if i am not mistaken. ]

"but," he sigh, "i can't help but feel really comfortable with you, even if you knows something, i get the feelings that tells me, you mean no harm at all. it also tells me that, you were just as happy as i am to be here." venti smile, taking my hand with his. i stare at him, i can't really tell my emotions right now.

we both stay silent as venti was admiring the view while my eyes stay on my lap. the silence was so comfortable that i might fall asleep. with venti start humming a tune, its so comfortable. i haven't felt this type of feelings for a long time.

i can feel it, i can feel that, all these times, i was anxious. who am i to lie to myself? before i've gone here, my whole family was gonna go to a vacation together. all of us are so excited, especially my younger sister. but, during our ride to the airport, i was entertaining my sister as she explained cheerfully to me how exciting the place we're going to. then, she secretly felt hungry and wants to eat candy, although mom's said not to. but me, being a person who can't stand her cuteness, i tried to take the candy from mom's bag.

but i was caught, mom tried to take back her bag but i stubbornly hold onto it, saying that sister wants it, she's hungry. mom's got mad and asked me to let go while dad worryingly glance at me and mom, before asking me to let it go. i was so immature back then, just because of then, i've caused the accidents. if only i didn't childishly push mom's bag and accidentally hit the control in the middle of the seat, causing the car to stop abruptly.

all the cars behind us had no choice, but to pull an emergency break. but it wasn't enough, so the other cars hit our cars.

i dont know what happened then. but all i know, we're all dead. and i'm the caused of it.

realizing i've been silent, venti try to comfort me. "i really dont know how much do you know about this world, about all of us, or how much you suffering right now but, i hope you do know that some of us really cared about you. so you should tell us if you cant take it, okay?"

i smile, "i know venti, thanks.."

"yeah, anyways you should really told me what you know! i got scared when you knew some things that other people dont when we just met!" he joked, pretending to be scared as i finally laughed.

"so, its fine even i knew about your identity?"

venti's smile didn't drop even a bit as his hand tighten the hold with mine. "i trust you."

i feel like there's a big lump stuck in my chest as i grip his hand back. "wow thanks, you're gonna make me cry."

"go on. i'll sing you a sad song so you can cry better."

"i dont think that will make things better, venti."

"appreciate my gesture please."