Aaaaand We're Back.

Start from the beginning

"Ah! What the hell?" Tristen yelled. He quickly crouched down and quickly rubbed the wound with dirt.

His wound healed instantly and they continued walking. The farther they walked, the closer they got to a noise that sounded like a crowd screaming. Eventually, they turned the block and arrived at a large group of people setting a small apartment on fire. In front of this apartment was a sign that said, Pro-Elements.

"Anti-Elements!" Jalai said.

They backed up behind the building they just tuned and put their suits on. Jalai runs to the crowd and waves her hand. They are pushed back by the wind but not hard enough for them to fall and get hurt.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU IDIOTS THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She roared. "ARE Y'ALL HIGH?! BURNING INNOCENT CIVILIAN HOMES TO THE GROUND BECAUSE THEY SEE US AS HEROES?!"

"You guys aren't heroes! You're garbage humans who destroyed our city block!" A man with a bandana covering his face screamed. He had scruffy hair that stuck up in every direction. The man was wearing a tank top that exposed his muscular arms.

"And you're doing the same exact thing! Destroying homes. There are still people in here! You hate us for destroying the block but here you are doing it yourselves, hypocrites! Plus, we didn't destroy the block, it was our IDIOT ex-teammate! If it wasn't for us, everyone in this city would've been killed! Hell, the entire country! The army wouldn't have been able to touch him!"

"You let him destroy countless homes and stores. Almost everyone lost their job and you let him get off scot-free! We're trying to stop people from openly supporting and just IN GENERAL, supporting you children! We shouldn't have-"

"We saved the world, kid."

The man's face went blood red. " What did you call me? I'm the KID?!"

"Shut up!" Tristen bellowed as he ran out of the building with ash and burns on his face. He was holding a mother and her baby in his arms.

"You saved them that fast?" Jalai asked.

"Yeah. There were only 5 people in the building; it isn't really the biggest apartment after all," He replies as he puts the mother down. "You ok, miss?"

"Yes," She blubbered. "Th-thank you so much. You are our hero! You too, Air."

Jalai grinned and waved her hand. The flames instantly went out on the building. "You're welcome, ma'am."

The woman ran to her car and drove away.

"You see that? We're the villains, though, right. The villains who saved a woman and her baby. We're the villains who stopped that building from getting too serious." Tristen said.

"And you're the villains who destroyed almost the entire city!" The man with the bandana said.

"That was not us! That was an idiot who WE TRUSTED. He thought he could rule the world but clearly, he was wrong. He is gone now and if you can't forget about that then that is just sad and disappointing. You, sir, are a loser."

"Why you!" The man ran to Tristen with his fists pointed towards him.

As an instant reaction, Tristen grabbed his fists and slammed the man to the ground.

"Is this what you people want? You beg us to stop being violent by fighting with violence! Why won't you people understand?! The ex-member of the team who controlled fire destroyed the Tourist's Home. We did everything we could to avoid the destruction but failed. We have made sure that he will NEVER return and if he does, we WILL have him neutralized. Go home or go to jail." Jalai demanded.

The group mumbled and walked away.

"This can't continue, J. We have to do something." Tristen said as he looked down.

They took off their suits and began walking home.

"I know, Tristen. Honestly, at this point, I want Ethan to return. I kind of miss his witty comments."

Tristen stopped in his tracks and clenched his fists. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked towards Jalai with confusion.

"What?"

"I've been wanting to admit this for a long time. It's been 3 months. I feel as if he can be forgiven, Tristen."

"Jalai," Tristen muttered, "shut the hell up, ok? He's not coming back. I'm not letting him."

"Sorry."

Meanwhile...

Crash!

Ethan fell through the roof of an abandoned factory. He was bloodied up and had a swollen eye. He got up with a groan. He looked around for a bathroom, once finding one, he walked in. He grunted as he bent over the sink and looked into the mirror. He had a black eye and a large gash on his cheek. It had a hint of green in it. The wound looked to be slightly infected.

Ethan coughed up blood, spitting it into the sink. He sighed as he cleaned his mouth and chin off with a napkin and looked at the gash in the mirror. This wasn't from the Elements.

FLASHBACK -- 2 hours ago.

Ethan laid on the moon after his "temper tantrum".

He sat up as he heard footsteps. He looked over to see a man approaching him.

The man had two antennas on his head. He had four eyes and skin with a grey-blue hue. He was a slim man( if even a man,) wearing a red uniform. It was skin-tight and connected like a onesie. 

 It was red with one yellow stripe on each shoulder that stretched down the slive. It had two breast pockets and a yellow belt at the waist.

"Ethan Sappington of Earth, You and the other elements are under arrest."

"Wait, wait, who are you?!" Ethan asked as a man approached him.

"I am Xe Den. I am a part of the Cosmic Administration Authorities. You and the other elements have been causing trouble on Earth. You are too powerful to be trusted. So council members around the universe have decided to bring you to my planet. You and the other elements will go through a court trial that will determine if you will be eliminated or if you will live. Say hello to the elements for me."

"Yeah, right. Come on, Ronald Mcdonald, let's fight!"

The alien named Xe Den pulled out a needle from his breast pocket and inserted it in his vein.

"Yo, that's illegal. You can start an addiction, so-"

The alien's arms grew twice in size. He lunged towards Ethan and punched him on the right side of his face.

Return

Ethan quivered at the memory.

"I need to get this checked. Looks like I gotta go to the only member who can heal: Tristen."