8

Erana was just hiding in her room, and talking to her family. She didn't step out at all. Then, after a few days, someone knocked on her door so she opened it.

" Fight me." Hatz asked.

"No." Eran replied. After a while, someone knocked again. She opened the door.

"Fight me. " Anaak asked.

"No." Eran answered. Then she shut the door.

"Fight me!" Rak demanded.

"No~" Eran sang.

"Fight me!!" Endorsi yelled.

"..." She said nothing. By then, Eran was already very tired having the four of them badgering her for a battle. Every. Single. Day.

"Fine! Fine! So stop asking me!!!"

"Yay! Blue turtle's method worked!" Rak cheered, while Eran simply sobbed in a corner.

"ERAN AGREED TO A FIGHT!!" Rak shouted to the world the moment she agreed.

Eran curled up into a smaller ball. And sobbed louder.

...

"Let's get this over and done with." Eran said, and her demeanor changed suddenly. Her eyes became shaper, and there wasn't any hint of underestimating her enemies in her posture.

They drew quite a large audience, with the regulars, as well as Quant and Hansung. Khun looked at the two rankers with visible doubt, but turned back to analyse the battle.

This time, Eran took out a fishing rod.

"Where's your sword, small turtle?" Rak asked.

Eran did not answer.

With piercing focus,

Eran breathed. One inhale, one exhale. Then, she disappeared.

"Get ready everyone!" Endorsi warned. All the four of them were grinning, excited to pit themselves against this very strong girl.

Don't kill them. We don't kill friends.

The first person Eran went for was Hatz. That's because, out of the four of them, he would be the easiest to get rid of.

Sometimes, it's harder to not kill your opponent.

Hatz, realising this, has always been on the defensive. As such, when various swings of a rod hit him, he didn't go flying immediately.

"A sword that isn't sharp is merely a club." Eran said. "A sword that is too sharp will hurt it's owner..."

"Try and figure out the balance yourself." Eran said, she hooked his feet. "And anything, including yourself, can become a weapon."

"Ah." Then, Hatz flew. "Ah!!!"

"Now then..." Eran faced the trio. "Veil."

Immediately, large layers of dark semi-translucent cloth can be seen fluttering around her, obscuring her face. It was just a small piece of cloth that she had.

"So that's the irritating thing I fought with when I met you." Endorsi clicked her tongue. "That cloth is practically indestructible. I can't cut through it no matter how hard I try."

Eran raised her left hand, the hand that isn't holding onto the rod.

"Hands of darkness." Eran said.