6

When Eran saw the wave controller class teacher, a visible blush could be seen on her cheeks.

He's so cute!!!

It was someone who looks like a walking rectangular cloud. There were two horns from the side of the costume's head. For the face, was a large smiling mouth, nearly stretching from one side to another.

"Sorry I'm late regulars." The walking cloud apologized. "My name is Yuga, and I'm in charge of the wave controller's position."

Cute....

Well, the first lesson was just about making a contract with the administrator.

"Eran and Laure, you've both made a contract with the administrator already, right?"

"Yes." Eran replied. She was about to doze off, when her mind started replaying memories of the gathering. Although it was only a few weeks ago, it felt like an extremely long time ago.

...

"... Take it." Jahad said. In his arms, was a wooly scarf. It was of a light silvery grey, with red edges. There was also the mark of Jahad's three eyes on one of the edges of the scarf.

"... If you ever... Feel lonely... Take it out." Jahad spoke slowly, unsure of what to say. It was the first time he gave someone personal a gift, after all. "It will protect you whenever I can't."

"... Thank you so much, Jahad." Eran gratefully said, and showed him a warm smile. For someone like Jahad, who never picked a give before, it must have been hard to choose. "I will treasure it forever."

Jahad looked at my face, before looking back at his fingers, which were tightly entwined with each other.

...

Hm, maybe I'll play with the scarf later- oh.

Just as Eran was thinking about the scarf, it already appeared in her arms, and was firmly wrapping her hands. Mindlessly, she played with the scarf.

I miss all of you already.

...

Yuga was explaining more about shinsu, but Eran already understood everything.

I'm so tired.

Eran quietly wrapped the wooly scarf around her eyes.

Hehe, I look stupid.

...

When lesson ended, Eran gathered shinsu to form a flute again. With the scarf still covering her face, she placed the flute in her mouth. Then she continued playing even after she entered her room.

Mind empty, body relaxed.

Eran sat in her bed, as she stopped playing her flute.

Master the formless shinsu, and control it.

Eran shut her eyes, as she slowly sensed the shinsu flowing about in the air. She felt the shinsu slowing under the cracks of doors, through holes in the ceiling, the corridors.

Shinsu is everywhere. But rather than forcing shinsu to follow your way, guide it. Shinsu itself takes no form, yet is capable of all forms after all.