Chapter 10

Reminder: the phone call will be in Korean and it will be written in Italics.

1st POV
Rieze POV

My heart rate picked up since it was unusual for Jimin to call me since he was pretty busy. I set up my wireless earphones, took a deep breath and decided to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rieze! How are you doing?":🐣

I was kinda nervous but I calmly replied.

"I'm doing great Jimin hehe. How about you? How's practice?"

"It was alright. We've re-learned some of our old dances so it was pretty exhausting":🐣

"Hehehe, I hope that you guys had enough rest . The choreography of most of your songs are really challenging even to professional dancers"

"You got a point haha. But don't worry, we're resting well. Btw, thanks for the comment message":🐣

"How did you know that was me though?"

"Your name stood out since it says 'RieRoyal'; it matches with your instagram" :🐣

"Really? Wait a minute, you were looking at my instagram??"

"Hahaha, all the members have their individual IG. I may not post much but I did explore other posts from ARMY":🐣

"Oh... right hahahaha (I was blushing in embarrassment 'cause  I almost forgot that they have their own IG accounts)"

Jimin and I have chatted almost all night about random topics. Like our favorite food, silliest stories from each other, even about their music. In the midst of talking, Jimin started to yawn, I checked the time on my watch and it was close to 1AM. Dang, I didn't realize how late it was.

"Sorry if I kept you all night Jimin, I'll let you go so you can rest."

"Hey no worries, I'm alright. But before you leave, can you sing me a song?":🐣

I was blushing how asked for that sudden request. But I decided to accept it and started singing.

(Play the song - imagine Rieze singing it as a cover)

I was a little nervous since it was Jimin's song but it was a comfort and fitting lullaby. I may not have perfect vocals like him but I sang with feelings as I was connected to it since the day it was released.

Jimin POV
I hear Rieze singing my song, 'Promise'. My eyes slightly widened when she began the piece. It feels different that ARMY would cover any of our songs but with her, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Her voice was slightly shaky since she's nervous but I really feel the emotion from her like she made it her own. Her voice somehow tells a story in a way. As my eyes begin to close, I heard her voice and she said: "You may not hear me and possibly not feel the same way, but I love you. I wish you so much happiness hehehe. Goodnight Chimchim." And she dropped the video call. I opened my eyes slightly and I felt my heart racing. Her voice carries innocence and I can tell her words were sincere. After meeting her, I knew that she was different from other ARMY. Looking back at the times we talk, she really made me feel that I'm not BTS Jimin but just a regular guy.

'I feel the same as you Rieze. I love you too'