Chapter 9

Italics - Her thoughts
Normal - Narration and Speech

Rieze POV
Oh my gosh... I can't believe that I met the Park Jimin. But... what was I thinking???🤯🤯

I never felt so comfortable in talking with a random person, most especially, a famous world star. The descriptions about the members are true☺️; they really are humble human beings and Jimin is an angel in real-life. (Inner squeel) However, I think I became too touchy or open... ughhhhh since when did I go deep in the conversation?? I should know that I have to respect the boundaries, he's a star, I'm an ordinary fan. I should have been more cautious and careful😥😥😥

But, it does feel like a dream talking to him. Although I'm pretty sure we won't see each other soon...😕 He's busy with his life while I'm trying to build mine here. Okay, okay! I should focus and draft some recipes for now.

As I research on the preferences of my customers, I had a BTS song playing on my phone. Coincidently, the song was 'Serendipity'; I really love this song so much as the story behind it was meaningful. However, after meeting Jimin, I couldn't hear the song the same way. The vocabulary meaning of Serendipity means 'happy coincidence'. And Jimin shared in the lyrics about how his love for someone came from a chance or in other words, by destiny. I completely turned red when I had a flashback of our meeting.

"Oh my gosh, as much as I really believe in Soulmates and law of attraction, this is definitely impossible for someone like me.🥲" I said to myself. But I didn't change the song because that song was my healing force. Humming the lyrics, I suddenly had an inspiration on a new signature dish for my restaurant. I created a dessert set called "A Serendipitous Haven". It is a set where a customer may get an 'Angel Cake' -  a sponge cake with a filling of their choice and may choose a drink that may suit their palette. Like the song, any combo may create a perfect pair as it was 'fated'.

I felt proud of the specialty and saved the menu. I prepared my outfit for the day that I will be training new bakers and chefs.

Arriving at the restaurant's kitchen, I met with my chefs to give them a mini orientation about my business and give them a demonstration for signature recipes

(Time skip)

It's amazing how my students were able to keep up with the lessons. To be honest, I was a little worried that I made the lectures a little too complicated; but luckily they were able to catch on and I can tell how they interpreted well my recipe's plating. After the trainees said their farewells, I was left alone to evaluate the appearance of my dishes for my menu's pictures. While looking at the pictures, a familiar ding came on my phone.

"Vlive: BTS Surprise! Live!: I'm Here!~~"

From the notification, it's Jimin's livestream. My face flushed red as our meeting is still fresh in memory. I thought I would move on from it; I subtly shook my head and started watching the live since I needed a break.

'Man, it looks like Jimin just came from practice, his hair is all over the place. But he still looks handsome'

I just remembered that he came from his rehearsals when we met. This means the date of the concert is nearby. While watching, I couldn't help but admire his adoration towards his fans. He also shared random info like TMI, played balance games, and even what to forward to in the upcoming concert. He looked really tired so I decided to type a message in the chat. It may seem impossible to read and I know he gets these a lot from ARMY, but at least I wanted to make his day with a simple motivation.

"Jimin, whatever you put out in the concert, ARMY will be so proud of you. Always take care of yourself 💜"

I sent it to the chat when he started to read the comments. The moment the message posted, Jimin scrolled and saw my message.

"Jimin, whatever you put out in the concert, ARMY will be so proud of you. Always take care of yourself 💜" he read aloud. Normally I would scream if I get noticed, but right now, I felt a small smile coming out. Jimin, softly laughed showing his genuine eye smile. My heart fluttered at the sight and he said. "Thank you for that ARMY-ah. We will definitely do our best and don't worry, I'll rest well after this." And then the live, continued on 'til he said that he has to go to his practice and as usual, he told ARMY to take care of themselves and ended the live.

I felt rejuvenated and finalized what pictures of the plating I will use and teach my employees. Eventually, time passed by when I walked home and I arrived safely.

I finished washing up and was about to go to bed until a ringtone resonated. I checked my phone and my heart rate increased.

"Calling: Jimin🐣"