Once upon a time same world same side lives apart

Scar sat on top of his makeshift first day house listening to Joel as he told his story about him and Lizzie. It seemed to taunt him in a way, being happily married even during these times where you're distanced to lose to feel despair. Though now it was silent Joel's words weren't there anymore nervously and hesitantly he spoke up though it hurt him doing so. "One day a man became mine, he had golden blonde and to me he's pretty small, he had bright green eyes and tiny hands i wish i could hold. And we'd spent eight in the evening talking". A story of love and despair Joel knew who he was talking about not wanting to interrupt his ally, he didn't speak up to ask if the person he was thinking of was the man Scar seemed to be so sad to talk about.

-

Scar laid on his bed head on the golden headed boy's lap hair being played with as he rambled on every single one of his enemies and praised his allies. Sure they could be productive but he'd take all the time they need for important stuff so he can hear his laugh. He was a bit of a sadist by all the jokes he'd made full of himself really but it only made him love him more. The way he would draw on the lower walls to relax after anxiety attacks or would sing along with guitar singing a song that seemed to melt his heart. He stared right into his eyes a soft smile slowly like the rising sun outside that made him seem like an angel by the way it framed his face so nicely. Singing their favorite song while staring deeply into those honey brown eyes. A song 

-

"When I talked to him thats the happiest I've ever been, I made him feel so special. I loved it whenever he turned red. By the way, I complimented him, he tried hiding the fact that he's in love with me. I even got him lillies of valley his favorite so beautiful not near as beautiful as him though"

-

Everytime he heard his voice it felt like a dream. When he laughed his wings slightly moved it was adorable in his eyes. More it felt as if he was falling even more for him if that was even possible, the way he danced with Scott, the way his hand seemed to be perfect to make those delicate flower crowns. If he could he'd mess up his whole routine and schedule for him Scar would just so the blonde could be next to him and hear his laugh. Scar needed him, wanted him, the right person, the wrong time and place. But the stories say it themselves nothing gold can stay and he was his golden boy, and on june 8 he lost his yellow life.

The gold was gone and for a final time he called him love, take care of your life for me all he asked. Scar cried as he realized what he did betrayed his one and only one that made him feel so loved, the one he was obsessed with. Painful for him and even more for the blonde, the love of his life just betrayed him! He made him feel so special but it broke him when Scar asked for closure proof that in this world a man who didn't deserve to die loved him. Just couldn't have their hearts together when they were in the wrong time, maybe in another life.

-

"Maybe in another life we'd do the things we couldn't do- so held him in my arms and told him how much I loved him."

-

"Today a Scar from Monopoly Mountain gave me a hug, now my only memories of him are ghost hugs and kisses and those faded green hearts under here. Once upon a time same world same side lives apart." he leaned his head on Mumbo's shoulder as he wrapped a hand around his waist pulling him in as the rest of the southerners sat around crying to that sad story they all were part of but didn't know. 

-

"Me and Grian had loved each other." Joel looked at Scar teary eyed. He felt remorse towards Scar, he avoided eye contact clearly crying and in pain at his mistakes which he would probably regret. Right now they seemed to be so obviously attached to each other even though Grian's heart now belonged to someone new. And now he'd make sure that Grian's boyfriend will do everything Scar couldn't do when he was Grian's.

-

"Me and Scar had loved each other." 

"And are those feelings still there?

"In a way- I wouldn't say it's the happiest I've ever been since I have you but- today it broke me when he asked for closure proof that someone who deserved the world.. had loved him. You're heart belongs to someone their with him i hope you and him do the things we couldn't do hope he holds you in your arms and tells you how much he loves you." Mumbo and the aha boys watched as Grian wiped a tear off his cheek and moved into his boyfriend's arms who held him. Not mad nor upset at the fact his lover had a part of his heart for another.

-