"Well, babe i want to teach you how to use your sharingan and rinnegan, also train you , i mean i m not saying you are weak , i want to improve your skills in all the jutsu level and combat level, so Whalen you are fighting a skilled shinobi alone you dont have to use your hand signs, plus in this way i can redeem myself." Obito said looking at naruto in serious way.

"Yes. I would love if you help me improve my self, but can you tell me when, or what time you will be teaching and training me?", naruto asked in a curious way, yes he was excited.
"Well,  we can do after you class, and mission. Or we can do one thing , create a blood clone of yours and it will do all the academy and also keep eye on sasuke, and you can come with me to the base, so me and Nagato will teach you everything, and when it is really important and your presence is needed then you can go and come back letter ." Obito said , Naruto nodded and smile at him, well obito's offer was not bad, as he knew junin level will only have c and d rank missions, so sasuke is not going out of the village any time soon.

"Yes, I like your second option, we can leave tomorrow evening if thats ok, becomes tomorrow i will know who is the third person is, besides more importantly who my sensei gonna be." Naruto said , as he hugged obito, who hugged him back.

"Baby, i will alway make sure you are safe, if you feel like someone is watching you, it will be me, so don't panic and don't lose your gard ok." Obito said as he hugged the blonde.

"Hehe... yes yes you big baby." Naruto giggled as he snuggled on the ravens chest.

————-

Naruto was sitting next to sasuke in the classroom, he was giving out goofy- happy go lucky grin, but deep inside he is annoyed as hell, he didnt wanted to attend the starting section and his class, but it was best if he knew who all are their are their in his team other than sasuke uchiha. It was not surprising for him to find girls surrounding his desk, sasuke was sitting next to him, and girls were drooling over him with screaming and all. "That's the end of a peaceful beginning......" Naruto thought as he sighed annoyingly, suddenly he got an idea but soon he regretted doing it, to stop the annoying squeals and cooing  coming from sasuke's fan girls, he gets on the desk and started staring at sasuke, the raven started at him to, but it all broke when someone pushed naruto and he fell towards sasuke, both accidentally kissed, Naruto immediately pulled back looking disgusted, so was the raven, after two mints all the girls started to beat Naruto up, for stealing their sasuke's first kiss( poor naruto).

The Sean was suddenly interrupted when iruka came in, all sat on their respective seats, he explained every one about jonin, how it is seen what missions they will be having in jonin. After him explaining everything thing to the class, he started calling out the team with number-wise and who all were their in the team, "......now sasuke uchiha, Naruto uzumaki and sakura haruno you are in team 7 and your sensei is kakashi hatake. "Not her!!! Any one but not her, she is one of the fan girl..... it's annoying. Guess i cant do anything about this, as every single girl is after that uchiha, besides baggers cant be choosers so lets just accept it." Naruto thought as listened what iruka was telling.

"Okey... you will meet you respective teachers after lunch, have your lunch and come back and wait here in class, they will come and pick you guys up. After iruka done with his class he went away, slowly all the kids started going out for lunch, mostly every one was going together with their teammates, naruto got up followed by sasuke and sakura, two went opposite direction, sakura followed sasuke.

Naruto straight up ran to his apartment, but before that he sent his clone towards sakura and sasuke. When he reached his apartment, he sensed someone was their other than him, he calmly started making lunch. "Okay, you can come out....i know you are their." Naruto said and started cooking fried rice.

"Ohh...good to know, naruto kun, how was your day child?", orochimaru asked as he came out of shadow, he had this soft smile on his face.

"Horrible, but i know i am in team 7, with sasuke and sakura also kakashi hatake is my sensei, besides i accidentally kissed that uchiha, i am disgusted with that, ewwwwww..... orochimaru sama i really feel disgusting", naruto said with an disgusting expression, which made orochimaru chuckle.

"You go and wash up, i will cook for you child." Orochimaru said as naruto handed the pan to him and ran towards bathroom. Naruto brushed his teeth almost 20 to 30 times, trying to puke and all, "ewww, ugh...... still can feel that idiot's lips.... Man i feel so disgusted.... Sorry tobi i didnt mean to" thought as he brushed and gargled for the last time, he knew obito might have seen it as the raven had said to naruto, he will be watching on me so i be safe, "hope he dont bring that up, or i am dead..", Naruto thought as he sighed, he went and sat on the dining table, where orochimaru was waiting for him.

"Aren't you eating, orochimaru sama", naruto asked as he could only see one bowl.

"No, naruto kun i am not hungry, but thanks for asking," orochimaru said as he gave a warm smile.
"No!!! You are eating with me, and i made for both of us, we both have enough." Naruto said as he placed extra plate and served orochimaru, orochimaru was surprised but then it turned in smile as he saw the bright smile from naruto, both started eating.

—————————-
'TBC....
Hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter...