Chapter 48- 'You need to see the size of him. He was like a Fridge.'

Start from the beginning

“Get the fuck off me you tool!” I screamed as I continued to struggle and free myself from his grip. I did give it a good go and I would continue to give it a good go even though realistically I knew I didn’t have a chance. You need to see the size of this bloke. He was like a fridge.

He picked me clear off the ground and turned me around. I was still kicking my legs and thrashing my body calling him every name under the sun, making a few up of my own along the way.

Then he made a mistake, he tried to move one of his arms to get a better grip of me and being the opportunist I am, I took full advantage. I managed, and I don’t know how I'm blaming adrenaline, to turn myself around in his grasp and I did the only thing I was physically able to do since I was being restrained.

I head butted him.

I let out a groan of pain myself. Jesus Christ this blokes head was like a sculpture. I literally feel like I've just charged head first into the Berlin Wall.

I put aside the possible concussion and felt a wave of satisfaction as I heard him yell out in pain and as a reflex he let me go and attended his nose, which was currently bleeding.

“Mia!” Drake called out to me and I turned my head. He was currently being held up against the wall by the scruff of his neck, and by the marks on his face I could tell the other ape had continued to lay punches into him.

I don’t know if that made me more scared or more pissed off.

Whatever it was, it helped.

I went back to heading for the baseball bat in my room as I spotted the 3rd ape coming in my direction. This time I managed to reach it by my bed, and I turned around and instinctively swung it out in front of me as a warning.

Ape boy backed up pretty quick.

I slowly walked towards the door back into the hallway where they all were, the ape walking backwards as I came closer with my trusted bat. The one that had a bleeding nose also took a few steps back, and I'm not going to lie I did feel like a terminator right now.

“Let him go now!” I scream through gritted teeth, and he just looked at me with a mixture of amusement and disbelief that this little girl was actually threatening him.

“Put the bat down before you hurt yourself.” The ape holding onto Drake laughed, and I raised my brows. Okay, now I was pissed off.

“Did a pretty good job of hurting him.” I gesture my head towards the one I head butted “Now let him go. Take whatever the hell you want then get the fuck out of my house!”

This time all 3 of them let out a laugh, and to my surprise I heard another chuckle. I turned my head slightly as I saw another figure walk up the stairs.

This man was slightly older. His hair was a dark blonde and he had a few wrinkles on his face. I don’t know why but this one made me un-easier than the other 3 gorillas did. He was no way near as large as the other 3, but there was something about him. Something in his face that instantly made you realise you don’t want to invite this man to any of your dinner parties if you get me.

He looked like a gangster. I know it sounds cliché but he had all the gear. He was wearing a suit with a long black coat over it and a pair of black leather gloves, which I noticed all of them were wearing.

All the dude was missing was a trilby.

He was still chuckling as he reached the top of the stairs. He looked at me curiously, and then his eyes scanned the scene in front of him.

He shook his head in amusement and pointed at the guy who had blood coming out of his nose.

“Please don’t tell me she did that to you?” He asked the guy, and he just clenched his jaw in annoyance.