chapter 16 || caught -part 2

I never talk to you guys so I thought I'd just say heyyy
but anyway the picture is of Luke in his "cross dressings days"
it's just a random edit I made ( I know it looks weird but keep in mind Luke is a guy and that's all I had to work with )
you don't have to imagine Luke like this, he can look however you want him to but anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter :)))

The fist collided with Ashton's jaw before he could react to the sight of Luke's dad standing in the doorway of the apartment.

He fell back, stumbling slightly. His jaw throbbed with pain. He wasn't going to hit the father of his boyfriend, but he sure wanted to.

"I told you to stay away from my son!" he spat at Ashton.

"I can't stay away from your son because I am in love with him."

Apparently this was the wrong thing to say because it earned Ashton a punch in the ribs.

"My son is not gay! He doesn't return you disgusting love." then he closed the door in Ashton's face.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

Luke still sat on the ground. His leg was in so much pain he was sure something was broken. He every time he tried to stand he would fell extreme pain and he was unable to straighten out his leg.

He finally gave up and pulling himself towards the door, to try and see if Ashton was okay. He saw his father punch Ashton in the ribs and his jaw was already bruised.

Luke cried out but his father slammed the door shut, blocking off all view of Ashton.

"One problem sorted," his dad mumbled walking to the tap to wash the blood from his fist.

Luke shivered. He knew his father would take him back to that homophobic church. Or maybe he would try counseling again.

But the smile, that false "everything will be alright" smile his father gave him, changed his mind. Whatever "solution" his father came up with this time would be a lot worse.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

Luke sat in his parents car, driving back from the hospital. The raindrops, once beautiful, now made Luke sick, thinking of Ashton.

His knee had been confirmed fractured so he was forced to lie to the doctor, saying he had fallen down some stairs.

Luke watched the miserable rain eat away the sunlight. that's what they're doing to me.

When they finally reached his parents house, Luke's mum helped him into his wheelchair. He was wheeled inside and stopped in the lounge room.

The room was filled with horrible memories, like when his father hit him after he discovered that kissed Isaac. Or when his mother screamed at him for confessing his homosexuality.

He awkwardly shuffled in his wheelchair, his parents studying him like he was an alien. The stares they burnt into him hurt more than any fractured knee or broken leg.

Finally his father cleared his throat. "We have decided on a- suitable solution for this problem."

Luke squirmed at the idea.

"After you injury has healed, we will be sending you to a correctional military school," his mother finished.

"It's the only solution we could come up with. We also spoke to a doctor and he thinks this might just be a cry for attention. If we are unable to supply you with constant nurturing, we need to change the way we go about this. That's why we thought of military school. It will correct this needy behavior."

Luke sat there completely numb. After a while, his mother wheeled him into the guest bedroom and got him out of the wheelchair.

"You'll thank us for this Luke," she smiled and closed the door behind her.