"Then where is ours?" 271 questions. "Please, sir, we need to eat!"

As the man shouts the leading staff member points a gun at him and the others, "it was prepared for the exact number."

"Excuse me," a woman stands up, "it was them." She points to the team with 101 and 212. "They skipped the line and got seconds. I saw it."

101 takes another bite out of his egg and looks around, "hey, what's the matter, everybody? Jeez. You never see a guy eat before, is that it? Shit," he chuckles.

271 then marches over to 101 and his group, pointing to them when he's a few feet away from them, "who do you think you are? That's my food you just ate."

"Ah, so, uh, is this yours?" 101 waves the bottle in front of 271's face. "Is your name on it? Cause I sure don't see anything," 101 and his group laugh. "I'm sorry."

271 runs at 101, normally Opal would be all for someone standing up for themselves, but it may not be the best idea to try and wrestle food away from a man twice your size. 272 tries to get the bottle from 101, "give it back. It's mine."

The two men fight over the bottle and it gets dropped onto the floor, where it shatters. "You little shit, goddamn it." 101 grabs 271 by the collar, "why did you break it, you jerk? How's this, huh?" 101 swings and knocks 271 to the floor. As he does everyone gasps or cringes, "how come a scrawny guy like you is so greedy about food?" 101 then kicks 271, "you piece of shit. Hey, listen up. You should learn to share." As he talks 101 continues to kick 271, "is it that hard, you dumbass?" 101 kicks the poor man in the head, chest and stomach to the point that anyone would say it's overkill. As they watch the brutal scene, Opal wraps her arms around Sang-Woo, since she's on the step above him she is only a little taller than him, she lays her forehead onto his shoulder.

Once 101 is done, Sang-Woo starts toward the man who is now laying on the floor. His hand leaving Opal's only when they are too far away for their arms to reach and they slip out of the other's hands. When he leaves Opal steps down, almost as if she's going to follow him, but 199 stops her, "ma'am, I think you should stay here."

When Sang-Woo and Gi-Hun get to the man Sang-Woo kneels next to him and gently shakes his shoulder, "hey, you okay?" The man doesn't respond, "hey, wake up." Now Sang-Woo realizes something is very wrong, he moves 271's collar off of his neck before checking his pulse with two fingers, soon realizing he is dead. He puts his hands on his knees and looks to Gi-Hun, "he's gone." Gi-Hun kneels next to the man to confirm what his friend is telling him and, as he does, Sang-Woo gets up and hurries back to Opal, wrapping an arm around her back and placing his other hand on the back of her head as she lays her head on his chest, "it'll be okay." Honestly, even Sang-Woo isn't sure if this is true anymore. It's one thing to watch someone get shot after they fail a game, it's another to watch a man get beat to death this close up.

"Oh, hello, guards, can someone do something?" Gi-Hun looks up to the staff from
His kneeling position, "hey, didn't you hear that?" He stands and starts toward the staff, "a person died. That man there just died. Look, that man was killed." Gi-Hun points to 271 then to 101, "that bastard... that bastard just killed him. He just killed someone over there! He just died!" Gi-Hun moves back into the center of the room, shouting around, "can't you hear me, huh? Help us now! A man just died! We shouldn't be killing each other like this!"

As Gi-Hun pants the woman on the PA makes an announcement, "player 271, eliminated." Everyone looks to the scene and the number of players goes down, while the prize money goes up. As she sees this a pit forms in Opal's stomach, if they died, no matter how they died, the prize money increases. This means that those who are stronger will start to go after others while they aren't even playing. The door beeps and it opens as a few staff members bring in a black box with a pink bow on it. They load the man up and leave, not even cleaning his blood off the floor. Everyone can do nothing but watch as they take him away.