Ch. 1 || The beginning of the end

It had happened.. he'd succeeded.

John had destroyed the hierarchy, tore it down one person at a time, until there was nothing, no order, no government.. just a free for all.

No-one was safe, nothing was safe, because there was no-one to rely on to keep people from hurting, stealing and killing other people.

I'm sick of it, having to run and hide from those on enhancers, people with more power than anyone should naturally have, its billshit.

I wish I could go back.. fix things.. make every okay, fix him.. I don't know if I can.. but I want to try!

"Arlo.. are you ready..?" Kina looked at me sorrow fully in the dimly lit room,
"Yes", I say looking at her, "I'm ready, please make this quick.." I walked over to her and kneels down, my head hanging low preparing for her was going to happen.
▪︎~-•-~▪︎
K I N A  :
Kina's ability - Rewrite

Rewrite :
By killing someone or yourself you can send yourself back in time to a point in your life you regret, you can chose this by thinking about that time as you die, however, and scars or severe phisical changes you sustained in that future will remain as will your memory, and if someone else also regrets that moment just as much as you, they may also keep their memories, however, this isnt often.

Drawbacks :
-Killing someone/yourself
-The pain of those scars will remain
-Every memory is retained, even the worst ones
-You cannot return to that future
-Deplets a majority of your energy once used
▪︎~-•-~▪︎
She rose her arms, a fire axe in her hands, and with all of her remaining strength slams it down onto Arlos skull, splitting it clean in two.

Everything goes black..

The
First
Time
We
Met
...

That's
Where
I
Wish
To
Go
Back
To
...

I'll
Fix
You
...

Even
If
It
Kills
Me
...

J
O
H
N
.
.
.