𝐏𝐮𝗺𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧 🎃

A little tired, I'm still here though!

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Just take the seeds out Kiyoomi."

"No, look how gross it looks..."

Tobio sighed and just looked at his husband. They were supposed to be carving pumpkins but it wasn't going very well.

The boy was already drawing his face onto the pumpkin while the other refused to take out the seeds. The slimy and sticky part was where it was triggering him.

"It's so slimy.." Sakusa just watched his husband draw onto the pumpkin. As much as he wanted to, he didn't wanna do this part.

"Kiyoomi, if it bothers you that much how about you do the drawing part on mine and I'll take the seeds out of yours, hm?" the younger asked.

The other looked at him and smiled. They switched pumpkins and they continued on making their  jack-o'-lanterns.

"I finished the face" he smiled. Tobio looked over at the pumpkin and laughed a little. "I think you made one eye a little bigger than the other."

"That's the point Tobio. Spooky things aren't supposed to be normal, they're supposed to look weird or something." Kiyoomi replied.

"Well I took out the seeds, give me my pumpkin." He said. They switched the pumpkins and got ready to cut.

Tobio had to wait a little longer so Sakusa could draw on his face. "You have veiny hands Kiyoomi" the boy pointed out.

Sakusa stopped drawing and looked up at his lover. "Wanna hold one of them?" He asked. Tobio smiled and nodded.

While Sakusa continued drawing with one hand, his lover was just messing around with his other hand. Tobio would just trace the veins.

"Done"

Tobio nodded and handed him a small knife, picking one up himself. "Ready?" He asked. Kiyoomi nodded his head and just stabbed the knife right into it.

After a 15 minutes or so, Kiyoomi had already finished cutting out the mouth. He looked over at Tobio and noticed he was having a tuff time with the mouth.

"Do you need help?" Sakusa asked.

Tobio looked over and nodded. Sakusa smiled and scooted more closer to Tobio. He grabbed the pumpkin and the knife the other was using and continued cutting the mouth out.

"Got it" he blurted out.

The other boy pressed a kiss on the others cheek and said thank you. "Let's clean up and then we'll add in the candles." Tobio said.

The other agreed and started to pick up the mess they had made. It was a little chilly outside but that was only because fall had just begun.

Once they finished, they came out with candles in their hands. "I'll light yours and you can light mine?" Sakusa suggested. Tobio obviously agreed and picked up the lighter.

He lit up his husbands candle and watched him put it inside his pumpkin. "My turn, hand it over!" Sakusa said.

He took the lighter and immediately lit up the others candle. Tobio carefully put it inside the pumpkin and put the stem back on.

They walked out to their front porch and placed the pumpkins on their doorsteps. "Kiyoomi, where's your stem?" Tobio asked.

Sakusa took the stem out of his pocket and put it back onto its pumpkin.

"They look so cool!!" Tobio laughed.

"Wait here, I'll be back"

Tobio just watched as his lover went back into the house and ran into their bedroom. He stood outside and waited for his husband to come back out again.

When he looked up again, he noticed Kiyoomi was coming back out with their Polaroid camera in his hands.

"We need to take our picture with these beautiful pumpkins we carved." He smiled. Kageyama giggled and nodded.

Tobio picked up one of their pumpkins and immediately got pulled into the others side. They both put one hand on the pumpkin and looked up into the camera.

Before Kiyoomi had clicked the button, Tobio looked up and kissed him on the cheek. Succeeding at what Tobio wanted to do, Sakusa clicked the button right when he did it.

Kiyoomi turned to look at Tobio with a slight blush. "This is gonna be a cute photo.." the younger boy said with a smile. His husband couldn't help but agree.

They sat themselves on the steps and pulled the picture out. "I brought a pen" Sakusa said.

He put the camera down and pulled it out of his pocket. Tobio layed his head on the others shoulder as he watched what the other was doing.

" K+T
10•13•21"

"I always kinda thought you'd have good handwriting since you're a germaphobe.." Tobio pointed out.

"What are you talking about?" The other questioned.

"Well don't germaphobes like everything to be neat and clean? Your handwriting kinda sucks ass.." the younger laughed.

"Tobio Sakusa, respectfully shut the fuck up." He responded.

The other boy just bursted out laughing while the other stared at him. "Why do you laugh like that.." Sakusa questioned.

Tobio calmed down and gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Your laugh is so pretty, it's so cute for no reason." Sakusa said.

The other boys face just started to heat up. He hid his face in the others shoulder and clung onto his arm.

"I love you." Tobio said.

Sakusa laid his head down on the others head and just smiled.

"I love you way more than you think.." Sakusa replied. <3

🍂——————————————————— 🍂
🍁——————————————🍁

hello everyone!!

its been quite a while since ive posted but that's associated with school.

were almost at 60 chapters so this book is gonna end pretty soon... 😊

don't worry though!! im planning on making another book but im obviously not going to be posting frequently.

i hope you guys enjoyed this one, i absolutely love the fall season so why not create a scenario with sakukage??

ill talk to you guys in the next story!! love u guys. muah 💋

- 𝗦𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗔 🪨