𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

THE NEXT STORY IS HERE! ⬇️

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Look how good you would look in this!" Kageyama said putting a shirt up to Sakusa.

"Tobio, I thought you said we were here because you wanted to buy shoes, not for me to carry everything." Sakusa grumbled holding tons of bags.

"We'll go to all the stores you want to visit once I finish trying these on, okay?" Kageyama said raising one of his eyebrows.

Sakusa couldn't say no so he just nodded and walked over to sit down on a chair that was next to the changing rooms. He was relieved he could rest his arms a little.

All the older boy wanted to buy were some new volleyball shoes since his practicing shoes were starting to get a old and were pretty beat up.

———

After a couple minutes of waiting, Kageyama came out holding 3 shirts and some black shorts. "Let me pay real quick, and then we can go buy the shoes." Kageyama said walking off.

Kiyoomi picked all the bags up again and hurried after Kageyama. Right when he had caught up, Kageyama had already finished paying and grabbed the bag the lady handed him.

Sakusa sighed guessing he would have to find space on his arms to fit it to the collection of bags on his arms. "Don't worry Kiyoomi, I'll carry this one since your arms are full." Kageyama smiled patting his shoulder.

"Where now?" Sakusa asked. Kageyama looked up at Sakusa and thought for a second. "Where do you wanna go? I've been dragging you around for a while.." Kageyama questioned back.

"Let's go buy the shoes like we both originally came here for, and then we can go to the food court and eat lunch." Sakusa answered. Kageyama nodded and they continued to walk around the mall, looking inside the shops.

———

Once they got to the shoe store, they immediately started to look for some shoes specifically made for sports. "What type of shoes do you like Kiyoomi?" Kageyama asked picking up some Adida shoes.

"I guess I like Adidas, but I mostly like shoes that are comfortable to run and jump in, like Nike shoes?." Kageyama nodded and continued to look at the shoes in his hand.

"I like Adidas but I sorta like Nikes better, their really comfortable to run in." Kageyama said placing the shoes back. Sakusa hummed and continued to walk around the store.

After a couple of minutes of roaming around the store, certain different shoes had caught their attention. "I'm gonna go this way, I saw some pretty nice shoes." Sakusa said waving Kageyama off.

Kageyama just nodded and walked off to go get the shoes he liked.

•••

Sakusa had liked these cloud white Adida shoes, he knows they aren't the best for practice since they'll get dirty pretty easily, but he could just wash them.

Kageyama had liked these core black adidas that had the stripes colored white. He already had these but they were just fully black, so why not get the same pair but with the stripes colored white?

•••

The two males met up again and they paid for both of their new shoes. The cashier handed them the bag, which Sakusa gladly took and hung it on one of his fingers.

"I can't wait to wear these! They look so cool!!" Kageyama blurted out. Sakusa smiled and nodded. "Mine mite get dirty quickly though.." Sakusa spoke.

"You could always clean them, and we could always come back to buy another pair." Kageyama said looking up and Kiyoomi.

"I guess, but it's going to be tiring to constantly having to wash them over and over again."

"Well maybe you can just keep wearing your other pairs of shoes until we come back."

"Yea I guess your right.."

Kageyama smiled and clung onto Sakusa's arms that were covered with different shopping bag brands. "To the food court!" Kageyama shouted.

Sakusa nodded and they started to make their way to the food court.

———

"I think I want some cake with some yogurt.." Kageyama said pointing at the menu's.

"Tobio, that's dessert, not actual food. Get something like a classic bowl of ramen or hamburgers." Sakusa said giving Tobio a bored look.

"Well then! We'll get a 2 burgers!" Kageyama said shouting, pointing at the lady. Sakusa slapped his hand down and proceeded to order everything himself.

After they got their food, Sakusa started scolding Kageyama and told him to calm his energy down and how it was rude to point at people.

...Eventually he forgave him because he couldn't stay mad at the younger boy for that long. The two boys then started to dig into their food, and start random conversations.

"What do you think it would be like if we were all bald?" Kageyama suddenly blurted out.

Sakusa swallowed the fries in his mouth and raised his head up to look at Tobio. "I'm pretty sure we would all look very ridiculous." Sakusa answered before stuffing more fries into his mouth.

"Would we have to apply sunscreen so we wouldn't have a random tan spot on our heads?" Kageyama asked again.

"Tobio, I'm pretty if everyone were bald they would put sunscreen on and wear a hat." Sakusa replied while still chewing on his food.

"Did I ever tell you that when I was in high school Hinata knocked off our vice principals toupee?" Kageyama said giggling a little.

Sakusa just looked at him and bursted out laughing. "You say the most random things, even at the most random times." Sakusa said in between laughs.

The two boys just continued to enjoy their food before they would have to leave.

———

"That was a fun day! Wasn't it?" Kageyama said turning to look at Sakusa. "It was a fun day, but it's not fun carrying all your clothes." Sakusa replied laughing a little.

Kageyama smiled and grabbed the keys out of Sakusa's pocket so he could open if the trunk to their car.

Sakusa placed down all the bags in the trunk of their car and slammed the trunk door shut. Kageyama had already jumped into the car so he could get the car ready to go.

Once Sakusa got into the car, they started to drive out of the malls parking lot. "We should totally plan a date like this again sometime!" Kageyama blurted out with a huge smile on his face.

Sakusa nodded and smiled. They enjoyed times like these. Times where they were filled with laughter and joy. Something they both enjoyed.

💟———————————————💟

Hello everyone!

Literally finished writing this at 3:32 in the morning, so if it's sloppy, we'll them sorry. It's a school day to... 🤦🏽‍♀️

I'm getting really excited that I'm going to 8th grade soon. It's so scary of the thought that were growing up and we don't know what's coming our way.

I hope that good things happen in the future. Negative thoughts aren't allowed here. Sorry not sorry! 😭❤️

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!! Have a good day/noon/night and please stay safe 😷