𝐆𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Another day another story~

Ima post this one instead.

next story is here ⬇️

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Sakusa never really played video games, he was never interested in that type of stuff. He doesn't know why he even bothers having a phone if it's just always charging.

Supposedly his team was going to have a gaming night. Obviously he said no, I mean he says no to everything but... the three idiots wouldn't leave him alone until he finally agreed into joining.

So... there he was. He was sitting on the couch, he was trying to set up his headset. Tobio was in the kitchen eating some crackers he had bought. Sakusa seriously didn't wanna play, but Tobio said he should so he could hang out some friends.

"Tobio?" Sakusa called out.

"Yes Kiyoomi?"

"Come here please..."

Kageyama picked up his chips and walked over to Sakusa. He sat on the couch and just stared at the TV screen.

"What did you need?" The younger asked.

"Come closer, they're about to start the game.." he said.

Kageyama did so and soon enough he was pulled into the older's lap. "Just stay here, ok?" Sakusa asked. Kageyama nodded and continued to look at the screen. It seemed like they were going to just be playing Among Us (lmao I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️ the first game that popped up in my mind)

He could see Atsumu, Hinata & Bokuto waving at the two. Kageyama waved back but Sakusa just sighed. He already knew they would be screaming their heads off.

********

An hour passed and it was almost going to be midnight. Sakusa was actually having a little fun seeing his teammates yell at each other over who they think is imposter.

Kageyama fell asleep a couple minutes ago. Sakusa was basically playing with one hand while trying to make sure Kageyama doesn't fall to the side.

"Guys hold on." Sakusa said into his mic. He removed his headset and picked Tobio up slowly. He walked to their bedroom and laid him down and pulled the blanket over him. The boy gave him a quick peck on the lips and quietly walked out, shutting the door slowly.

He walked back to the game only to see that somebody had killed him. "You bastards!" He yelled. The boys just laughed at him and continued playing their game.

—————————————————————

I actually really enjoyed writing writing this <3 I hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

Ok I have news for everybody! And i dunno if you wanna say it's good or bad news

Ok let's start!

1) Sadly... I am going to start going back to school in person. So I mite not be able to post everyday that I'm supposed to.

I have AZMerit testing which is probably the biggest test of the year, and I really have to start studying for that.

2) I am going to be really busy during the rest of March and April. I'm going to be having a lot of family from Mexico visit a lot. So I obviously need to see family...

I also wanted to say that I'm very very sorry if my stories kinda get, if you want to say... boring? I know I'm not going to be in the correct mindset in April... so I'm sorry if they get really sloppy...

Anyways! I will be posting tomorrow because?? It's Kiyoomi's birthday! And he's my top kin so we have to make it special

See you tomorrow.